Simple and easy to set up. The first solution to the Enigma2 problem on Android TV. Live channels is here! Just need to sort out the bouqets in live channels now ;-)
Please, how to enable live tv channels support on Philips android tv?
awesome, can this add .m3u ?
Excellent interface for the DreamBox, and even beats the user interface of the DreamBox itself for usability. I've been using this while in another country, and will continue to use this when at home. There is a very small in-app purchase to unlock the full potential, and it's a very small cost given what you get in return. The developer is highly responsive and quick to fix issues, which is a very welcome change!
Works perfectly on my Mi Box but strange stuttering on my Sony Android TV. Any setting I should change? They are all set to default (auto).
Very good so far, needs some skin support for future.
New in version 6.0:
- Optimized UI
- Library: Updated video library to the newest version
- Device support: Added support for ARM-V7, ARM64 and x86 devices
- Support for multiple profiles
- Cover support for movies (if exist on receiver)
- Receiver control and wake on lan added
- Webinterface: Added support for token-based security and Anti-Hijack feature of webinterface plugin.
- A lot of other improvements
Video Player (VLC) with new added features: IPTV Playlist and Google VR.