* Multicast Server - IPv4 and IPv6
* Multicast client - IPv4 and IPv6
* Source Specific Multicast client - IPv4 and IPv6
!!!!!!!! IPv6 support might depend on your device !!!!!!!!
Samsung devices are known to have broken IPv6 support, therefore I can't guarantee it will work on stock Samsungs. It fails on my galaxy s4 stock, but works with cyanogenmod.
Builds on Windows, *Unix (tested on Linux only), and Android
(for android you need c4droid to compile it ,
Due to Android BIONIC bug 64374 ( https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=64374 )
when compiling on Android with c4droid, please select as compiler "TCC + uClibc"
Source code available on sourceforge: https://sourceforge.net/p/simplemulticast
This apk has been built using c4droid
For questions , bug reports , support, email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Imagine if you could watch videos and write emails at the same time using your tablet! Or compare two web pages side by side, or take notes alongside a web page. Well, you can do all of that and more!
Split Browser is two browsers in one, working side by side. It lets you browse two web pages independent of each other. You can open links from one half into the other half. It also includes a notepad that allows you to take notes from a web page. You can open multiple tabs and swap them between two halves. You can also resize the two halves to suit your needs. Simply put, it is a powerful tool for multitasking.
Best suited for tablets and "phablets".
- - - - -
CHROMECAST & NEXUS PLAYER:
Requires Google Play services (4.2 or above) to be enabled. Look under Android Settings > Applications. Not all videos can be cast (Flash videos, YouTube, live streams, etc). Low resolution videos might not look the same on your HD TV as they look in a small screen. Play videos in full view to cast.
UPDATE 7/30/14: YouTube videos will not cast in Android 4.4 devices, please use the YouTube app.
Steps to cast videos: https://sites.google.com/site/appestry/sb#cast
See the main demo video for detailed casting instructions: http://youtu.be/fnKnVt6oY4A
- - - - -
Here's a quick rundown of its important features:
• Resize the two browser halves by dragging the yellow divider line.
• Rotate yellow divider (vertical/horizontal) independent of the screen orientation.
• Watch videos in full view within each half.
• Cast videos to Chromecast using the remote.
• Start new tabs and switch them between the two halves.
• Copy the current page over to the other half.
• Open links and bookmarks in the other half and/or in a new tab.
• Autocomplete address input from bookmarks and history.
• Press and hold back/forward arrows to view history and jump to a page in the list.
• Manage history across all tabs in one place, sorted reverse chronologically showing the time of last visit.
• Search for text in the web page in either halves separately.
• Separate clipboard option to paste the last 10 items copied.
• Open notepads in either halves to take notes and save/share them.
• Select text to copy and paste between two halves and notepads.
• Links to useful tools like calculator, translator, converters... etc.
• Remember form data and passwords.
• Clear cache, history, cookies, form data and passwords.
• View pages in desktop mode.
• Works in dual view in Samsung devices that support multi-window mode.
• Works in both cascade and dual views in Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablets.
Additional features only in full version:
• Option to restore previously open web pages and tabs upon restart.
• Import bookmarks from HTML files generated by Split Browser, Chrome or Firefox.
• Export bookmarks to HTML file for backup and sync with other devices.
• Option to view bookmarks from the device - if shared by the default browser or Chrome.
• When using Chromecast it displays the video playback status on TV screens.
Be sure to check out the trial version to make sure it works in your device before buying this full version.
Video review by @howtomen: http://youtu.be/bm5uoVhghh0
A quick look at multi-window support: http://youtu.be/1Czhk8OXAnM
You might experience text input issues with SwiftKey keyboard in some websites. We are currently working to resolve this issue. More details in this SwiftKey forum thread: http://support.swiftkey.net/forums/116693-2-bug-reports/suggestions/3749006-nothing-is-written
You'll find with this app an overview about all Chromecast compatible Apps in the Play Store.
- sort apps by adding time, name and rating
- add apps to a favourite list
- see which app is already installed on your device
- be up-to-date with the news-feed
- see how many apps have every category
- see ratingbar for every app
Please contact me under email@example.com if you want a app or other content removed.
- Internet: to get the data from my server and from google
- write/read storage: cache the appicons
- Google Accounts and GService: to get the appdata from the google servers, you're able to decline them in the app
- Billing: to remove the ads in the app with in-app-puchases
This App doesn't have anything to do with the Play Store from Google. All listed apps, app-logos and other information are property of Google and/or the developer.
Buy unlimited vnc2cast here:
Vnc2cast: view your PC screen (VNC server) on your chromecast.
View your PC screen (VNC server) on your TV;
Support VNC server for Windows, Linux, Android;
You could monitor your PC status on TV;
You could demo things from PC to TV;
If you want to mirror your android device to chromecast, you could try mirror4cast.
If you want cast video/audio, you could try y2cast.
Keyword: VNC, chromecast, googlecast, vnc2cast, y2cast, mirror4cast
There are many browsers for Android. Browser, Dolphin Browser, xScope, Firefox, Opera, Chrome and more.
Do you use different browsers for different websites?
This app allows you to set a default browser individually for each website.
Please set this application as a default browser.
Can call this app from each application by "share as text" command.
Please look at developer website(how to).
1. Automatic browser choice by URL.
Open a site by the browser that I chose automatically from the next time by setting it from a rule(Can use wildcard) or a browser choice form beforehand.
2.Get original URL from Short URL
Get original URL from Short URL, even shortened URL from Twitter obeys a rule, and a browser is chosen.
3.Cooperation with other services
It can store URL to following services.
･Read It Later
･Hatena bookmark(need official "Hatena bookmark" app)
I'm testing on theAndroid 4.1(ICS)，4.4(KK)
I ask for a demand, the bug report by an email(I can read Japanese or English).
Someone starts casting Bieber. What do you do?
Someone starts watching My Little Pony.
When anyone casts anything that is not worthy of your Chromecast, let them know loud and clear
YOU SHALL NOT CAST!
You can do this in just 2 steps;
1. Connect to a chromecast device.
2. Touch the cast (send) button.
Supporting video sites
· Chromecast playback controls
· Browser controls
- Set the level, item score and modifier for each player and see everyone's battle score at all times
- Everyone's stats are always visible - no need to squint over a single phone on the table
- Your Chromecast will stay on even if you put the app in the background or turn off your phone's screen
- No maximum level! Play for as long as you want
- Optimized for tablets
Please send bugs, feature requests & feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Munchkin is a trademark of Steve Jackson Games, and its rules and art are copyrighted by Steve Jackson Games. All rights are reserved by Steve Jackson Games. This material is not official and is not endorsed by Steve Jackson Games.
** This app requires a Chromecast dongle **
- You do NOT need to have a rooted device.
Easy to use:
1. Start the application.
2. Select your Chromecast device,
...and you are streaming.
You can use it as a surveillance camera
---"Save page" is an add-on of UC Browser.-----
Want to keep some useful pages for later viewing?Always view a page and might need it while offline?Just click the "Save Page" icon on the panel.Now you have not only saved it as a webpage, but also a TXT file.
By default, AppWatch will only look through the first 50 apps, you can increase this through the settings but it will take longer for results to return.
Features of Baidu Browser Mini:
★ New UI: Brand new simple, elegant design.
★ Extremely Small File Size: Baidu Browser Mini is only 1.2MB big, which makes it easy to download and doesn’t take up too much space on your phone.
★ Fast Downloads: Download you favorite videos, music, books and apps with more, faster than ever before.
★ Intuitive Interface: Easily navigate to the hottest and most visited sites in your area, with super fast browsing speeds.
Check out the reviews of Baidu Browser (our other browser, downloaded over 10 million times):
“Baidu Browser offers a light, high-speed alternative to the stock Android Web browser.
“Baidu Browser is a good choice if you're looking at Android web browsers, since it offers high speed browsing from a simple interface.”
Baidu Browser Mini supports the following languages: English, English (India), Indonesia, Thai, Portuguese, Arabic.
Install Baidu Browser Mini and enjoy browsing the internet together with more than 10 million Baidu Browser users! Enjoy ultra fast web browsing and easy access to content, all with Baidu Browser & Baidu Browser Mini!
Like Baidu Browser Mini & Give us a 5-star rating. ★★★★★
We would love to receive your feedback or suggestions.
Contact us at: email@example.com
LIKE us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BaiduBrowserGlobal
Learn more about Baidu Browser Mini at http://global.baidu.com/browser/
Baidu, Inc. is the leading Chinese language Internet search provider. As a technology-based media company, Baidu aims to provide the best and most equitable way for people to find whatever they're looking for.
Just tap the file in the file manager and choose "Browser".
Verified with ES file manager, Astro file manager, ASUS file manager (built into Eee Pad Transformer), built-in Android browser, Chrome.
It's known that on some devices it's not possible to open files stored on external SD card in a browser. However, it's reported it works with Opera browser. See http://goo.gl/enaKtG.
Hover Browser is an attempt to free you from your single application sandbox. By allowing you to open multiple weblinks within multiple resizable windows, Hover Browser lets you decide how much content you want visible at any time.
Whether it's viewing images of cats from reddit links, or opening articles from Google Now, Hover Browser is able to open and load the content quickly so you don't ever have to leave your current application.
With quick collapsible windows, you can handle multiple open sites at the same time -- an ideal experience for tablet users.
It can be configured to display time, date, battery and weather information. The layout of the widget is highly customizable through the layout editor.
Barcode Battery Bar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPsug6jQ3o4
Use custom fonts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ou_kaXfyiU
Thanks to Willie (http://www.rgddesigns.com) for the Youtube promo video!
* Simplified Chinese
* Traditional Chinese
Explanations for the permission requests:
** android.permission.VIBRATE **
used in the layout editor to give feedback that an item has been dragged
** android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION **
used by the weather service to get your coarse location and retrieve the weather for it
** android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE **
needed to determine if the weather data can be fetched
** android.permission.INTERNET **
needed to actually retrieve the weather data and to get the name of the location you are
** android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED **
needed to be able to wait until the phone booted before initializing
** android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE **
to gain access to your SD card and save the preferences to it
** android.permission.GET_TASKS **
used to determine if the home screen is currently active. This is used by the automatic rendering option
** android.permission.CHANGE_COMPONENT_ENABLED_STATE **
To enable / disable widget sizes
** android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE **
To support WiFi variables
** android.permission.READ_CALENDAR **
To support calendar events
** com.android.vending.BILLING **
To support In-App donation
** de.devmil.minimaltext.permission.USE_DIRECT_CALL_ADDON **
allows Minimalisitc Text to use the Minimalistic Text direct call addon (if it is installed)
If you have any problems, write me an email!
Now with Buzz Launcher support! Minimalistic Text can be restored exactly the way it has been packed using the Buzz Launcher. This way you can share your complete Homescreen easy with other Buzz Launcher users!
Download Buzz Launcher here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buzzpia.aqua.launcher
Please don't use the comments for feature requests or bugs. You can write me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org). (Of course you still can rate lower due to bugs or missing features)
1) add a Locale variable to your layout and set the variable name (click it)
2) in Tasker select Plugins -> Minimalistic Text for an action
3) Click "Edit", a new activity starts
4) enter the name of the variable and the text that should be displayed for this variable (you can use Tasker variables)
This app is the donate/pro key! So it has to be installed additionally to Minimalistic Text.
The donate/pro version of Minimalistic Text removes the "Donate" entry from the global preferences in Minimalistic Text, lets you get new features more early and removes all advertisement from the app.
When certain Bluetooth headsets get connected to the device the audio can get noisy / corrupt.
This app re-connects a A2DP headset after it has been connected to bypass this problem.
Please tell me when your Bluetooth headset doesn't work or if you have any other issues!
If you use a Bluetooth headset in your car you propably know the annoyance of turning on bluetooth when you start driving and shut it off when you are at your destination.
An alternative would be to let Bluetooth on all the time but this wastes battery life.
Here comes Blue Head Buddy into play.
Whenever you receive a phone call, Blue Head Buddy activates Bluetooth and turns it off when the phone call is over. You can configure Blue Head Buddy to let Bluetooth turned on when your configured headset has been connected while Blue Head Buddy turned on Bluetooth. After the headset disconnects, Bluetooth is turned off again. This can be helpful if you want to call someone back because your phone lost connection.
Blue Head Buddy can also be used as a Bluetooth control widget.