The Ibiza + Formentera app is especially intended for your vacation on the island of Mallorca for all water sports enthusiasts (especially sailors, kiters and windsurfers), but also very helpful for "non-water sports enthusiasts" among vacationers, residents and also "sun worshipers". It offers extensive information about weather, wind, beaches, surfing and kite spots, traffic, restaurants, accommodation, excursions, etc. This app is currently still under development and we welcome suggestions.
It is not an official app for this holiday region and is not (so far) supported by a tourist information office or similar institution, so it is financed
this free app via the occasional full-page advertisement shown at the bottom of the screen - if you click on this, you will be supporting the further development of the app. If the advertising annoys you, you can buy an add-on that hides the additional advertising under the menu item “Advertise away”. Please first test the free app to see whether it works properly on your device.
In addition to climate tables with average daytime, nighttime and water temperatures as well as hours of sunshine and rainy days, this app also contains travel checklists for your first aid kit and your holiday luggage, which you can refine yourself and use again on your next holiday. With a tap of your finger you put a tick behind the things you have already packed. Before your next vacation, you can remove all check marks with one click. You can also keep a travel diary within the app and there is also a currency converter.
There is also a collection of relevant websites for the region and gives you the opportunity to access all the information that is of interest for your stay in Ibiza or Formentera or for you as an Ibiza fan at home as conveniently as possible via the Internet:
- Webcams in Ibiza + Formentera
- Weather forecasts for Ibiza + Formentera with water temperatures and current measurements
- Rain radars
- Wind forecasts with wind maps
- Spot guides for kiters and windsurfers
- Traffic situation in Ibiza and directly in Ibiza Town
- Timetables for the island train, subway and buses
- Boat trips
- Airport information for Ibiza's airport
- Ridesharing in Ibiza with BlablaCar
- current news from the region through links to German-language newspapers in Ibiza/Formentera
- Event highlights
- Link to detailed event calendars
- Access to the Ibiza + Formentera Tourist Information Facebook page
- trendy restaurants and cafes
- trendy beaches
- Dog beaches
- Nudist beaches:
- Holiday apartments and houses
- Hostels, guesthouses and hotels
- Package tours
- other sporting activities such as:
Golf, horse riding, tennis, karting
- What should you definitely see?
To ensure that you receive all the information as up-to-date as possible, most of the menu items are connected to the Internet via links and therefore represent a kind of favorites collection so that you can quickly get the information you want - without the hassle of typing in search terms or Internet addresses. Depending on the speed of your Internet connection and the size of the website displayed, the times for displaying the information may vary and can - of course especially with videos, Internet radio and live cams - cause greater data consumption.
We would be happy to receive your ideas and suggestions for the further development of the app at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, the app does not currently work on a few devices such as certain tablets with an Intel CPU and Android 5.1.1! If you have any problems with the app, we would also be happy to receive an email.