The "Wulfener Hals - Burger Binnensee - Südstrand App" for the areas Wulfen, Wulfener Hals, Burgtiefe, Burgstaaken, Südstrand and the Burger Binnensee on Fehmarn in the Baltic Sea is particularly suitable for all water sports enthusiasts (especially sailors, kiters and windsurfers) helpful for "non-water sports enthusiasts" among vacationers and residents and the "sun worshipers". It offers extensive information on weather, wind, beaches, surfing and kite spots, traffic, restaurants, the campsite and other accommodations, events etc. This app is being further developed and we look forward to your suggestions.
This free app is financed by the occasional full-page advertising displayed at the bottom of the screen - if you click on it, you will support the further development of the app. If you are annoyed by the advertising, you can buy a supplement under the menu item "Advertising away" that hides the additional advertising away. Please test the free app first to see if it works properly on your device.
In addition to climate tables with average day, night and water temperatures as well as sunshine hours and rainy days, this app also contains travel checklists for your first-aid kit and your holiday luggage, which you can refine yourself and use again on your next vacation. You put a tick behind the things that you have already packed with a tap of your finger. Before the next vacation, you can remove all hooks with one click. You can also keep a travel diary within the app and there is also a currency converter.
There is also a collection of relevant websites for the region and gives you the option of accessing all the information that is interesting on site or in advance or for you as a fan of the Burger Binnensee and Wulfener Hals areas as conveniently as possible on the Internet:
- weather forecasts
- rain radars
- wind forecasts and wind maps
- water temperatures
- Current weather data
- SpotGuides for windsurfers and kiters
- Traffic situation on the arrival and departure to Fehmarn
- Traffic situation on Fehmarn
- Citizen bus
- Link to the Scandlines ferries
- deep sea fishing
- Facebook page of the Wulfener Hals campsite
- regional news from Fehmarnschen Tageblatt Online
- Event highlights for Wulfener Hals, Burger Hafen and Südstrand
- some information about the campsite
- Calendar of events at the campsite
- Access to the Wulfener Hals website
- Access to prices and booking options
- Restaurants and cafés on Fehmarn
- Links to gastronomy at the Wulfener Hals campsite
- Links to accommodations in Wulfen and on the south beach
- Golf courses and link to the Fehmarn Golf Park
- trendy beaches
- dog beaches
- Information about riding and tennis on Fehmarn
So that you get all information as up-to-date as possible, most menu items are linked via links to the Internet and thus represent a kind of favorite collection so that you can get the information you want quickly without having to type in search terms or Internet addresses. Depending on the speed of your internet connection and the size of the website displayed, the times for displaying the information can vary and - especially with videos - can cause greater data consumption.
We would be happy to receive your ideas and suggestions for the further development of the app at the email address email@example.com. Unfortunately the app works on some devices such as Tablets with Intel CPU and Android 5.1 / 6.x not yet! For all problems with the app, we would also be happy to receive an email.