Great idea, but keeps crashing with Nexus 6P (which supports raw GPS). Also, needs the option to create new filenames.
App works very well, tested with a Samsung s8+. Great job!!! However, I have a question: why Galileo obs are almost always missing even when satellites are in view? Is this a bug? Thank you!
Logged the data with Huawei P10. It would be great if we can change the sampling rate to save the memory for long observations files. Thanks.
Works really well!
- Added a keep-screen-on-option
- Added QZSS support
- Added logging mode 'Visible'
- Fixed a receiver time monitoring bug
- Device build information is now included to the RINEX file header by default
- Reworked logging criterias for Synced- and Trackable-Mode
- Added FullBiasNanos-reconsider-mode (for Nexus 5X)
- Fixed a bug which prevented the button states to initially load properly on some Nexus devices.