Get optimal guitar/bass/etc. intonation based on quick and accurate harmonic tuning measurements (play a few notes on your fretboard and see how your instrument's bridge and nut need to be adjusted). Test advanced tuning and intonation features (offerend by "Intonation Expert" version) for free.
Novel tuner app for easy and quick intonation assessment & setup of fretted instruments like guitar, bass, mandolin, ukulele etc. Only a well-intonated instrument sounds in tune over the whole fretboard.
The app shows how much bridge and nut of a guitar should be adjusted to get optimal intonation on your instrument based on only a few automated tuning measurements your string's notes. If string length is to short or too long at bridge or nut, the errors are shown as millimeter or inch values.
Use the app to perfectly set up your own instrument or to compare instruments in the shop, checking if the nontrivial task of nut adjustment was properly done before buying.
- Guitar Setup: Precise intonation measurement, error and adjustment calculation
- Harmonic Tuner - An accurate (0.1 cent), highly readable tuner with a wide pitch reference range
Limited Features (Trial of other Harmonic Tuner apps *):
- Strobe Look (Up to 16 harmonics)
- Harmonic-wise tuning measurement (bargraphs, up to 16 harmonics)
- Reference Pitch (Concert A) & Key Detector
- Sustain measurement (Amplitude chart)
* See Harmonic Tuner Website for a table of Harmonic Tuner's versions and their features and more details.