One of the most comprehensive German repertories available as an app.
Based on Synthesis Repertorium Homoeopathicum Synthesisum Edition 2009, edited by Dr. Frederik Schroyens
This free demo version of the Synthesis app contains only the two chapters EYE and SEE. You can use all features of the full version without restrictions. In the paid full version, all chapters of the Repertory Synthesis Edition 2009 are available.
LIGHT, HANDY AND MOBILE
• Always have the complete repertory with you
• Corresponds to more than 2,500 pages
• 180,400 rubrics / symptoms
• 1,077,000 drug entries
• Künzli points
• Also for veterinarians
FAST FINDING SYMPTOMS WITH
• cross reference
• individual search terms
• Combinations of search terms
• whole words or word fragments
• throughout the repertory
• in individual chapters
• Simple operation through intuitive user interface
• Display of the repertory with or without medicines
• Show or hide the source information
• Browse and look up as in the book
• Creating bookmarks
• Find symptoms with bookmark search
• List of all medicines and abbreviations
• List of all sources and authors
• Authors' indication of the medicinal products
• Display classic and modern drug entries
• Presentation in five font sizes possible
• Repertorisation of the collected symptoms
• Ability to save up to 30 repertorizations in the app
• Day / night mode
• Send the repertorisation as a PDF file to your eMail address
• If you are using repertorization software, you can enter the symptoms based on the PDF file into your program
• If you are using the RadarOpus software, you can use the Synthesis app as a "companion" to RadarOpus, send the repertorization from the app to your email address, import it into RadarOpus, and save it to the patient chart.
RESTRICTIONS OF DEMOVERSION
• No restriction of functions
• No time restriction
• Only two chapters activated: EYE and SEE
Android - from version 6
Storage capacity full version - 20 MB
- Access to network (Internet) connection to determine whether the symptom repository must be cached locally or sent by e-mail.
- Access to network (Internet) connection, activation and registration of the app.
- Access to the device ID to see if the user is already registered. We do not use the Sim number, just the device ID. This permission can also be used by the device to determine if a call comes in. In this case, the Synthesis app is placed in the background. The Synthesis app does not read numbers and does not use them. This access authorization is technically necessary and can not be removed.
Here you can download the user manual (PDF) to the app:
Do you have questions about the app? Please visit https://www.hahnemann.net/faq/topics
You can watch training videos for the app here http://www.hahnemann.tv