Good stuff Well worth what I paid for.
Excellent Advantage Great for the inside information you need to get the best bargain possible.
Picking up too many damaged items, inaccurate prices The "ignore items" setting is not designed properly. This app needs a way to detect multi-word phrases, rather than just single words. I cannot specify "sold as is", "for parts only", or other multi-word phrases used to indicate a defective item. I will update my review to 5 stars if this is ever fixed. Also needs support for standard range of deviance to filter out $15 accessories for a $500 item.
Fantastic Great app + excellent support
well done app Gives you numbers that would otherwise take hours to find.
- Optimized image loading in item list
- About screen
- Fixed problems with weekday statistics on Android 5
- Filter available in all screens
- Updated eBay fee calculation
- Fixed a few crashes
- Date recognition in ebay.nl optimized
- New feature: filter price-range and date-range (See menu)
- Bugfixes and layout improvements
- Fixed "no items found" on certain mobile networks