Good info! Quick, user friendly. Nice to have a choice other than Terapeak.
Picking up too many damaged items, inaccurate prices The "ignore items" setting is not designed properly. This app needs a way to detect multi-word phrases, rather than just single words. I cannot specify "sold as is", "for parts only", or other multi-word phrases used to indicate a defective item. I will update my review to 5 stars if this is ever fixed. Also needs support for standard range of deviance to filter out $15 accessories for a >$500 item.
This is really good Well done genius
Testing stage Pending rating
Love this app!!!
Love it : )
- Fixed invisible cursor
- Design adjustments
- New design following Material guidelines
- New charts component
- Stability and functionality improvements
- Name in app drawer changed to "What's it worth?" to match name in Play Store
- Several bugs fixed, that caused crashes on a few devices
- Update Google Services and Designs
- Update to Android Material Design
- Improved usability and bugfixes
Get the latest news about our offers and the pick of the week! - #LidlSuprises