Review from marina hatakeyama
I don't know how to buy bitcoins in this app .Can someone help ?
Are you going to let us claim our Bitcoin cash? Update: Support got back to me and i was able to get my Bitcoin Cash by using the Bitcoin Cash app. I got my Bitcoin Cash! YAY!
Can't figure out how to change transaction fees. Apparently there are only 3 choices for transaction fee: economic, normal, and priority. Normal was way too much, and economic is way too little. Need to be able to punch in a reasonable fee.
Cannot create custom fee. The fees are either too high ("Normal") or too low ("Economical"). Some of us need an advanced option to choose how many satoshi/byte to use
Please do not be fooled by this wallet, it is unsafe to use because its creator is trying to push his own agenda, trying to replace Bitcoin with a cheap imitation. Your coins are at risk!!!
Great everyday app for keeping a smaller amount of BTC in. Also everything available on GitHub as open source.
* Adjust the static network fees used for sanity checks and fallbacks.
* Fix crash on Pixel 2 devices.
* New alert for users with insecure Bluetooth.
* Use a lot less memory for displaying QR codes.
* Update translations from Transifex.
* For Android 7.0 (Nougat) and above, multiple 'coins received' notifications are bundled into a notification group.