This app shows the air quality for more than 400 stations in Germany and gives tips on how to behave.
- Find hourly updated information on the air quality of a measuring station near you or from your favorites list.
- With the air quality index you can see at a glance how good the air is at a measuring station. Depending on the index value, you will receive behavioral tips for outdoor activities.
- The new index cards (per pollutant) show Germany-wide pollution. The index cards are available for the current day, for the past and, in the case of ozone, also as a forecast for the coming days.
- If you wish, you will receive warnings if the air quality is poor. Do you have asthma or other pre-existing conditions and are you particularly sensitive to air pollutants? Then you can also set a lower threshold for the warning.
- With the ozone forecast you can see forecasts for the current and the two following days. If high ozone concentrations are predicted, you can also have warnings sent to you.
- You can also use the station widgets for the home screen of your device.
The Federal Environment Agency (UBA) is the official body in Germany where the air quality data measured at the measuring stations of the federal states and in the Federal Environment Agency's own network come together several times a day. The UBA processes this data into uniform data sets for Germany and makes them available to all users free of charge. Shortly after the measurement, you can use this app to find out about the air quality near your home or anywhere else in Germany - free of advertising and at no cost.