Exclusively for all customers of uniVersa health insurance a. G.
The benefits of the Invoice App are available to you as a customer of uniVersa Krankenversicherung a. G. free of charge. It does not matter if you are privately or fully insured. Save time and money!
What can you do with the Invoice App?
Submit all receipts digitally! Regardless of whether it is invoices, prescriptions, certificates, reports, treatment and cost plans or regulations. Simply take a picture with the integrated photo function and send it.
What advantages do you have by the bill app?
- Shipping faster
- Secure transmission of your data
- No detour to the post office
- No postage costs
- Immediate feedback on the input
What are the requirements to use the bill app?
- A smartphone or tablet with camera function
- Registration in e-billing: This is possible directly in the invoice app or under www.universa.de/e-brechnung.
How can you submit supporting documents?
- open app
- Enter and log in access data, alternatively via Touch-ID
- Select function to capture a document
- Take a photo of the document with your smartphone or tablet Important: If you have more than one document, please take a photo of each one individually
- send photos
As soon as we have processed your vouchers, we will inform you by e-mail. You can then call up your billing service as an e-bill around the clock.
What features does the app have?
- Protection of your personal information
- Registration also possible via Touch-ID
- Photo function with integrated quality assurance
- Tips for photographing documents
- Direct change to uniVersa e-billing
- Feedback on the processing status as a push message
- FAQ for the app
Do You Have Questions?
Under www.universa.de/rechnungsapp you will receive detailed FAQ with many useful information about the bill app. We are also happy to call you on 0911 5307 - 0.
Your opinion is important to us!
Feedback in the App Store we are very pleased. Since we can not respond to your reviews there, please contact us directly with questions and problems.