This app allows you to remotely control OBS Studio and Streamlabs Desktop from your phone or tablet.
OBS Studio: This app requires OBS Studio version 28 (or above) to be installed on the host computer you want to control. Camera permission is required to scan the QR code from OBS.
• Download OBS Studio: https://obsproject.com
• Need to find your IP address? Follow this guide on your computer: https://www.whatismybrowser.com/detect/what-is-my-local-ip-address
• An automatic network scan feature is also available to find the host computer within the local network.
• Still can't connect? Try checking your firewall settings on the host computer for the obs-websocket connection port (default: 4455)
Streamlabs Desktop: This app requires camera permission to scan the QR code from Streamlabs Desktop. Streamlabs Desktop is limited to what the API supports, so features such as video preview and text editing will not be available.
• Support for OBS Studio and Streamlabs OBS
• Start/stop streaming and recording
• Control replay buffer and save replays to computer's disk
• Change volume and toggle mute of audio sources
• Switch between scenes
• Adjust transition and transition duration between scenes
• Switch scene collections
• Switch settings profiles
• Remove sources and change visibility of sources in a scene
• View screenshot of scenes and sources (OBS only)
• Edit text of a text source (OBS only)
• Edit URL of a browser source (OBS only)
• Studio Mode support
• Realtime updates
This app is purely a remote control app for OBS Studio and Streamlabs Desktop. It will NOT allow you to stream/record from your phone or tablet.
DISCLAIMER: This app is not affiliated with OBS Studio or Streamlabs Desktop. Please do not use OBS Studio, obs-websocket, or Streamlabs Desktop support/help channels regarding support for this app.
The obs-websocket plugin is used to communicate with OBS Studio on the host computer. Open Broadcaster Software and its logo, as well as obs-websocket, are licensed under GPLv2 (see https://github.com/obsproject/obs-studio/blob/master/COPYING and https://github.com/obsproject/obs-websocket/blob/master/LICENSE for more info). I do not own any rights to the Streamlabs Desktop logo.