Spiromagic is an innovative personal mobile app that helps you monitors your lungs. Spiromagic works seamlessly with our wireless spirometer that is small enough to put in your pocket.
Spiromagic is for people who want to keep informed about the condition of their lungs, whether it be people with COPD, asthma or just people who want to utilize the latest in home fitness monitoring. Training and excercise can have a positive effect on your lungs, and now with Spiromagic the effects on the lung function can be measured and compared with historical data. Spiromagic records data over time and the user is able proactively respond to changes in their health conditions.
Visit www.spiromagic.dk for more information about our products
◇◇◇◇ Features ◇◇◇◇
- Perform a full-blown spirometry tests at home
- Input your personal profile and see how you compare to an healthy individual matching your age, height and sex. (80-120% is within normal)
- View historical graphs for FEV1, PEF, FEV6, estimated lung age and expected lung function percentage.
- View complete exhalation curves.
◇◇◇◇ Terminology ◇◇◇◇
- COPD: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
- FEV1 = Forced Expiratory Volume in the first second.
- FEV6 = Forced Expiratory Volume in six seconds.
- PEF = Peak Expiratory Flow.
NOTE: The Spiromagic spirometer is a Medical Device having CE Class IIa certification.