The Columbia Connect app offers a suite of digital services. Through Columbia Connect, easily and quickly communicate with world-class experts from Columbia University Irving Medical Center for services such as Virtual Urgent Care, Video Visits, and more. Whether at home or one of our locations, our resources are now at your fingertips.
Connect Patient Portal: Communicate with your doctor from your mobile phone or tablet and address your healthcare needs at your convenience.
• Manage your appointments: Schedule your next appointment, or view details of your past and upcoming appointments.
• eCheck-in: Save time and conveniently check-in electronically for your upcoming appointment.
• Access your test results: View your results and your physician's comments within days.
• Request prescription refills: Send a refill request for any of your refillable medications
• Bill Pay: View and pay your bill quickly and securely.
• Review your health summary: View a convenient summary of important information in your health record.
Video Visit: You can save time traveling to and waiting in the doctor's office by video conferencing with your doctor instead. It is a quick, convenient way to communicate with medical professionals contributing to your care.
Virtual Urgent Care: For non-life-threatening illnesses or injuries, Virtual Urgent Care connects you with one of our Emergency or Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians through a live video chat 7 days a week. Adult services are available in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Florida from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight. Pediatric services (individuals under 18 years of age) are available in New York and New Jersey from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight.
Find a Doctor: Find a Columbia doctor by specialty, location, or insurance.