If you want to know where it will rain, if the winds are going to be strong or if adverse meteorological phenomena are expected in your municipality, the latest predictions and official warnings from the State Meteorological Agency (AEMET) are at your fingertips with this simple application. Accurate, detailed and permanently updated information in a clear and friendly format.
- Free download.
- Predictions and warnings of the National Meteorological Service of Spain, AEMET.
- 7-day predictions for more than 8,000 municipalities and from hour to hour until the third day.
- Predictions for Spanish beaches up to the third day, with search functionality by name of municipality or beach.
- Adverse phenomena notices, day by day and hour by hour.
- Notifications for warnings of adverse meteorological phenomena corresponding to your favorite municipalities.
- Access to notices of special situation and informative notes from AEMET.
- Radar images from the AEMET network.
- Widgets with geolocation and the possibility of a transparent background, one with the daily forecast and the other with the five-day forecast of the selected municipality.
- "My locations" page where you can allow it to find your current location and add or remove shortcuts to the predictions of municipalities and beaches.
- Possibility of sharing meteorological information or directly accessing the AEMET website (by pressing + info) to see more details.
- This version of the application allows installation on an external SD card. If it is installed in this location, due to system limitations, the widgets included in the application will not be operational.
- It has a visual aid.
The application, if you have geolocation activated, automatically identifies the place where the device is located from where it is consulted and shows the expected time for that municipality. In addition, it is also possible to obtain the prediction in any other municipality in Spain through a simple and fast search engine.
For more information visit our website https://www.aemet.es.