With this application you can program the camera of your device to take photos with a time lapse and automatically upload them to your Dropbox or Google Drive account so you can view the photos remotely from another device.
You can make videos with the images of the time lapses.
• Can be used as a remote monitoring system.
• You can program the start and end of the time lapse to take the pictures.
• Photos are saved to the device and if you have cloud storage selected, they will be saved to both locations at once.
• It has a photo viewer of the time lapses made.
• Many camera parameters can be set such as flash mode, shutter sound, white balance, etc.
• Image compression and resolution can be set.
• You can stop the time lapse by reaching precise Megabytes or reach a previously set low battery level.
• You can build videos using different speeds (fps - images per second), at various resolutions (144p, 240p, 360p, 480p, 640p, 720p, 1080p) and various compression speeds.
• If the photos of the lapse have sufficient resolution can be made videos of up to 720p (HD) and 1080p (Full HD)
Explanation of the permissions used by this application:
- write permission to external storage to save the photos taken.
- permission to access the camera in order to take the photos.
- permission to prevent the device from going into sleep mode so that the application continues to take pictures with the screen off and upload them to the cloud.
- permission to access the internet to upload the photos to dropbox or google drive and to show ads.