You can enter your own label names for the positions captured, the label names will be stored with a date stamp in the CSV file. The CSV file can be emailed or uploaded to several cloud services. The CSV file is compatible with QGIS the popular Free Open Source GIS system.
Once opened in QGIS it can be overlayed with other data layers.
If you get an error when sharing you have to set your document root manually. Click on settings and type the correct path for Download.
Example 1: /storage/emulated/0
Example 2: /mnt/sdcard
Do not type / after the last directory and click 'SAVE' to save the settings.
GPS2GIS use AndExplorer to select files, if you want to use this functionality please install AndExplorer from the Play Store. It is a very good file explorer and it is free.
NB!!! Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions or if you need assistance. (email@example.com)
-La navegación a través de los mapas de Google o la cartografia OpenStreetMaps.
-Cálculo de acimut y distancia entre varios puntos.
-Posicionamiento en un lugar determinado, bien o a través del GPS del dispositivo móvil, o bien a través de unas coordenadas introducidas por el usuario.
-Obtención de las coordenadas de la ubicación del dispositivo móvil.
-Consulta y visualización de los servicios WMS del Catastro, Cartociudad, PNOA (Plan Nacional de Ortofotografia Aérea) y del MDT de OpenStreetMaps.
Esta aplicación se ha desarrollado como objetivo de aprendizaje, disculpen los posibles errores que contenga y se agradecería que enviasen estos errores o sugerencias de mejora al correo electrónico “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
In every tool we can generate a detailed calculation and store in a text file, and then send the report via email to the address you want. All within the same application!
We can also create our own reference ellipsoids, and use any tool in the application. We can even modify the value of anamorphosis used for all calculations the application does.
Just under a year ago, this was my best application, the most complete in every way. But in all this time I've grown a lot and learned a lot, the same as I want to convey in this new version of the application. Thank you very much to all.
The result of the changes we see on screen, and can also generate a complete and detailed report of calculation, where we can see the whole process of calculation.
1st App to edit GIS data in complete off-line mode
1st App to record attributes in custom menu
Save at least 70% of work time than traditional data collection
Visit SuperSurv FB Fan Page for the most updated and exclusive information at https://www.facebook.com/SuperSurv
Key features in SuperSurv M3 Lite:
1. Free base maps from OpenStreetMap
2. Geo-tagging to save XY info for surveyed targets
3. On-screen spatial query and measurement tools
4. Various types of point, line and polygon symbols
5. Collect features automatically or manually by real-time GPS
6. Offline data capture & edit (SHP/ GEO)
7. Support global users with local coordinate systems
Integrating with GIS and GPS, SuperSurv M3 Lite is the mobile GIS app for users, no matter an experienced GIS professional or a young surveyor, to easily collect and survey spatial data (including attributes) in the field with Android devices.
The main functions of SuperSurv M3 include data collection, orientation, and map display. With the built-in GPS functions, the data of point, line and polygon can all be captured quickly. Users can apply OpenStreetMap as the basemap to collect spatial data and save the data as SHP/ GEO files.
All the collected data can be exported and applied to desktop GIS applications, like SuperGIS Desktop 3.2 (http://www.supergeotek.com/productpage_SG3.aspx).
The free version allows users to try the complete functions for 7 days. To continue experience the powerful GIS functions, please purchase the paid version--SuperSurv M3.
Learn more about SuperSurv: http://www.supergeotek.com/productpage_SuperSurv.aspx?Type=Editions
This app will let you load a gpx file and parse it into a list of waypoints (placemarks) that you can load into Google Maps or other GPS navigation applications on your android device.
Large gpx files with tracks may take a few moments to parse.
Short press to launch into Google Maps or other geo: intent handler
Long Press to view the details of a stored waypoint. You can also configure long press to directly launch into Google Navigation.
Please note that the app only loads waypoints and ignores tracks in the file. It is recommended that you have Google Maps installed.
Geodesy Coordinate Tools is the easiest way to make geographic calculations.
* Coordinate conversion tool with error checking: Convert Degrees, Deg/Min, Deg/Min/Sec, UTM, MGRS, Maidenhead.
* Draw any free-form closed shape on a map or point-plot a perimeter to get the enclosed area. Great if you just want to know the area of your neighbor's back yard or the area and perimeter of the continental U.S. Useful for construction planning, gardening, or any other task that requires area measurements.
* Plot 2 points on a map and get the altitudes, distance and altitude difference between them along with reverse geocoded locality information.
* Lots of screens for making distance, area, heading and altitude calculations including, for the technically minded, a geodetic problem calculator for inverse and direct geodetic problems. Choose your geoid (DATUM).
* Distance from your position to any position on the globe.
* Magnetic field tools including A COMPASS with a magnetic declination indicator.
* Time measurements.
* Excellent documentation with easy to follow help.
This app is used when leveling.
If you use this app, you need not have a level book.
If you are civil engineer, it is necessary.
Do you want to know ground height? This app will solve it.
- Display GH(Ground Height)
civil, leveling, survey, surveying , ground, earth, calculator, baby, beast,FS,BS,GH,IH,수준측량,측량,레벨측량,광파기,level,
Press your device's menu button to save an image. View saved images in your device's gallery app.
Dioptra™ provides the following information like a theodolite optical instrument -
• yaw indicator (compass)
• pitch indicator (tilt degrees)
• roll indicator (tilt degrees)
along with -
• GPS position
• azimuth and bearing to photo subject
The ancient greek "dioptra" was a classical astronomical and surveying instrument, dating from the 3rd century BCE. The dioptra was a sighting tube or, alternatively, a rod with a sight at both ends, attached to a stand. If fitted with protractors, it could be used to measure angles.
GPS and network are not required to use this app.
"Map Tools" Features:
- Coordinates conversion and distance calculation in the following coordinate systems: Geodetic Coordinates (DD, DM, DMS), UTM, UPS, MGRS, USNG, Georef, Map Grid Australia 1994 (MGA94), New Zealand Transverse Mercator 2000 (NZTM2000), New Zealand Map Grid (NZMG) and British National Grid (OSGB).
- Datum conversion. "Map Tools" comes with 230 datums, which include WGS84, NAD27, NAD83, GDA94, NZGD2000, NZGD1949, OSGB36, ED50 and a lot more.
- Use your current location as the input for the coordinate conversion and distance calculation
- Copy and paste the coordinates from and to the app
- Convert between 3 different Geodetic formats: Decimal Degrees, Degrees Minutes, Degrees Minutes Seconds
At any time you can access through the application itself, any text file we have on the phone's SD card, with data from our control points, points for staking, etc..
In the tool "area calculation" tool and "remote height", we record our work in a text file, easily manageable by any software tool.
Calculate surface areas, buildings, plots, floors, forest areas or dimensions for fencing, sports tours, trips or anything you need for field work without having to go to the spot to take measurements. Only one finger to calculate with astonishing accuracy all these measurements over satellite images.
That’s what Measure Map Pro is for, to put a powerful, portable measuring tool right in the palm of your hand. Your Android device can now provide you with totally precise measurements of any distance, from as small as one tenth of a meter to as big as thousands of kilometers or miles, even taking the curvature of the earth’s surface into account when measuring. It does all that, fast and effortlessly.
Just one "magic" button for all the operations to easily place points without loosing it's professional accuracy.
Check out the impressive features you get in Measure Map Pro:
* Create unlimited polygons with unlimited pins.
* Draw shapes: Circles and Rectangles.
* Attractive, smooth, easy navigation and use
* Google Maps with extra zoom level.
* Extra Maps: You can get Bing Maps, Here Maps, Apple Maps, Arc GIS, World Street Map, Map Quest, Open Street Map, Open Cycle Map, USGS Maps and Yandex Map in the same app.
* Displays Maps View: Map, Satellite, Hybrid and Terrain.
* 3D Buildings
* Geodesic Segments
* Operations: Add, delete intermediate pins, insert between pins, move pins, get info.
* Multiple areas and routes on screen
* Display of altitude above sea level, azimuth and angle
* Undo and redo operations as needed
* Sharing exported files to any sharing app on your device.
* Calculates azimuth or bearing
* Search for current location, text (villages, places of interest, etc.) or an area or route
* Length units: meters, kilometers, feet, yards, miles, nautical miles, ken, ri, bù, lǐ, link, chain.
* Surface units: square meters and kilometers, ares, hectares, square foot, square yards, square miles, acres, fanegas (Valencian, Castilian or Colombian), tsubo, bu, so, lí, mǔ
* Intermediate distances between pins can be displayed
* Ability to select color and thickness of the perimeter line.
* Ability to select the color and transparency of the selected area.
* Working format: Measure Map, KMZ, KML (G00GLE Earth), CSV (Excel), GPX, Image (PNG) and PDF
* Export and import of surfaces and routes via any storage account linked to your device(Dropbox, local storage..).
* Save to photo album
Differences with the non-pro version:
* Create unlimited pins and polygons.
* Calculates multiple areas and routes simultaneously.
* Extra Maps.
* Ability to create inner polygons as "holes".
* Drawing of shapes: circle and rectangle.
* Calculates azimuth or bearing.
* Displays altitude above sea level, azimuth and angle.
* Imports KML, KMZ and GPX format files besides exporting them.
* Track mode: drops pins on current GPS position at regular intervals.
* Coordinate system DM.
* Future improvements will be incorporated to the professional version.
If precise measurements are important to you, this is the app you need. You won’t find one that is better, more accurate and easier to use.
In addition, it also has functions to calculate the survey done for the polygon, and the coordinates of all measured points.
Made with all my motivation, passion, and heart, that's all you use them and enjoy.
Thank you very much!
Geopaparazzi is a tool developed to do fast qualitative technical and scientific surveys. Its strength is its direct connection to the BeeGIS GIS, that can be used to further process the collected data.
Even if the main aim is in the field of surveying, it contains tools that can be of great use also to tourists that want to keep a geo-diary.
Visit the official homepage: http://www.geopaparazzi.eu for documentation.
Visit the blog to find use cases and other info: http://jgrasstechtips.blogspot.it/search/label/geopaparazzi
Use the mailing list for any issue and if you need help: http://groups.google.com/group/geopaparazzi-users
Trackoid alone is useless. So download this app only if you have the whole Trackoid client-server application available to connect to.
More information at: http://www.trackoid.eu
* to have an editor and uml view aside of each other
* be able to easily load and save files and dump the image to disk
* be on both android and desktop
Well, at least I didn't find one, so I decided to create one very simple for my needs.
This is an open source project. If you want to contribute, just check this page out: https://bitbucket.org/moovida/hyuml/
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS APP MAKES SENS ON TABLET DEVICES, NOT SO MUCH ON SMARTPHONES