PainLog is a unique app in making migraine, pain and medication tracking and reporting super easy.
It's important to keep track of used medications in order to avoid pain becoming chroninc. With PainLog you can record the pain attack with one button click and check the current situation straight from the home screen.
It's easy to save the intensity of the pain and create comprehensive reports ready to be sent. PainLog supports multiple users, so you can track e.g. your children too. Editing editing saved entries is very easy too. The report unveils the amount of pain days and medication days as well as total amount of pain attacks and meds used. As a convenience feature, you can select your favorite color theme from multiple options.
The application helps doctors, nurses and users workload by automating and digitising manual phases to export, transform, present and send data that is needed for pain analysis and treatment. PainLog produces results and reports automatically and provides means to send them via email, whatsapp*, messenger* etc. *) if installed.
- Easy to save pain attack intensity and details like e.g. symptoms, medication, occasion
- Save your preferred medication details, symptoms etc. for easier usage
- Easy to modify entries
- Monthly details about pain days, medication days, total amount of pains and meds
- Comprehensive report and chart that can be sent to e.g. doctor
- Data stored securely and is available for multiple devices. No need for manual backup
- Support for multiple users and devices
- Select your favorite color theme from multiple options
- Available for Android and iOS
- Language: English