Move your sedentary lifestyle by setting yourself in motion, gently!
The connected walking challenges allow everyone to move in a fun way to fight against sedentary lifestyle, physical inactivity and chronic diseases.
The Start'R challenges create internal cohesion, boost your CSR and above all, act for the well-being of all!
You are a company, a community, an organization, you animate your teams or your public by setting up connected sport and health challenges over 1 day, a week or 1 month!
Men, women, young, old, athletic, less athletic, not athletic at all… together, they participate in the Challenge, each at their own pace and according to their abilities!
And the icing on the cake! The Start'R application also offers real virtual coaching and:
- Evaluates the level of physical activity and sedentary lifestyle of each user
- Determine a goal really adapted to the capacities of each one
- Performs personalized follow-up
- Identifies the risk factors linked to practice thanks to the Sport Health Report!
In summary, Start'R is:
- A turnkey challenge, according to your seasonality and without constraint
- An application developed by the Research Institute for Well-being, Medicine and Sport and Health and its team of health professionals
- An animation that encourages physical activity, not just sport
- A universal solution, without contraindication, everyone can participate