Create multiple shopping lists, for example one for groceries, gifts, things you need to remember etc.
It is also possible to buy synchronization, so that multiple devices can share shopping lists.
Ideal for families who need flexibility, whether it is one or the other to shop.
You can select which lists must be synchronized, and which should remain your own private list.
- Built-in self-learning dictionary: Entered items are automatically stored in the dictionary for future fast entry through word prompter
- The items can be grouped in colors, so that the list is grouped by where in the supermarket the items are.
- Checkmark the goods of while you shop, so you always have an overview of what you are missing.
Items that are ticked, goes to the bottom of the list.
They can easily come back on the list, simply by clicking on them.
- Send your shopping list by SMS or email.
- Synchronize with other iPhones / iPads and sync also with devices from other platforms.
- Change the language from within the settings.
- Multiplatform install the app on iOS and other platforms.
We are pursuing authentic simplicity and comfortable control.
- Rearrange the order with drag and drop
- Delete with drag and drop
- Voice input
- Home screen widget
No confusing details.
Does not require any permission.
Does not require an account.
For shopping list, todo list, task list, memo, reminder, etc...
It's up to you.
Tomorrow’s grocery list, to-do, packages for travel, ideas, plans with due date and so on.
'Listure' helps you to memorize and manage every detail of your daily life. Make your life simple and clear with this amazing app!
1. Create any type of lists and tasks
2. Manage the status of tasks with just simple gestures
3. Quick glance at your whole tasks
4. Add Widget on your homescreen
5. Give priority and customizable icons for visibility
6. Remind yourself with due date, recurrency and alarm
7. Manage with powerful and intuitive gestures
8. Decorate your lists and tasks with customizable color themes
9. Export tasks via email or send them to other apps
10. Automatic backup with Google backup service support
Enjoy 'Listure' to list up your To-Do, Task, List, Reminder, Note, Memo, Grocery, Shopping list, Wish list, Favorite list, Checklist and more!
-Voice Recognition (on supported devices)
-CSV Import and Export to edit lists as a spreadsheet
-Drag and Drop or automatic list sorting
-Share lists via email
-Backup lists to SD Card
This app is ad supported. List Master Pro has no ads and more power features. Please consider upgrading.
This app uses Flurry Analytics to gather aggregate data about how users interact with it. All data is completely anonymous and an individual user's data cannot be accessed.
Note: You can opt out of this program at any time from the settings menu.
Join over 2 million people who are doing amazing things with Todoist – the world’s leading to-do list and personal task manager! Praised by TechCrunch, New York Times, Lifehacker, The Wall Street Journal, Android Authority, Phandroid, Android Police, and many others, Todoist works wonderfully across all your devices and platforms (mobile, desktop, web browser and e-mail) so you can boost your productivity and achieve more each day.
The FREE app lets you:
• Automatically sync your tasks on all your devices
• Never lose track of your to-do list: your data is automatically synced to the cloud
• Get organized by using due dates, recurring dates, sub-tasks, task priorities, sub-projects and colored projects
• Manage your tasks even while being offline
• Plan your days ahead with visual scheduling
• Share projects, assign tasks, and collaborate with anyone
• Get instant notifications for updates and new comments
• Integrate with Dropbox and Google Drive for adding documents to your tasks
• Preview media links and file attachments through inline thumbnails and file icons
• See images, watch videos and play audio directly within the app
• Leverage amazing widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integration, and advanced settings
• Add tasks from any app by sharing with the Todoist app
• Use Todoist with Android Wear: add tasks using voice commands, view optimized notifications at a glance, and send task lists directly to your wearable
With a PREMIUM account you get all of the above, plus:
▸ Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or the time and date
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, colored labels, and powerful filters
▸ Add files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks
▸ Add tasks by email and access tasks on your calendar
▸ Track and improve your productivity with Todoist Karma
▸ Extended Android Wear support: add task reminders using voice commands
▸ And much, much more!
❝Todoist gives you a suite of productivity tools in a very elegant, stylish and simple package. Those on Android 4.0 and higher will especially fall in love.❞ — Phandroid
❝This is one of the most complete task management platforms available and they hit that sweet spot of being good for both personal and business use.❞ — Android Authority
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://todoist.com/Support_Android/
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app: https://todoist.com/android_permissions.txt
We hope you love our app as much as our community and our team does. Let us know what you think!
SplenDO is smart task list for everyday use.
It is truly usable with great user experience.
No matter who you are and what you do - you will be better organized!
At home, at work and in your free time - you will focus on really important things!
SplenDO is powerful in its simplicity and convenience of use.
• User friendly task management
• Grouping tasks in handy task lists
• Smart home screen widgets show instantly what to do
• Intelligent notifications exactly when you need them
• Syncing with Google that just works
• Adding tasks via voice
• Notifications use sounds, vibrations and built-in speech synthesizer (TTS)
• Icon widget - icon with optional today's and overdue tasks counter
• List Widget - resizable widget displays upcoming tasks
• Status bar - component (in the notifications area) keeping you up to date
• Quick Task Bar - to add something hot quickly
• Support for recurring tasks
• Time for shopping? Need to add many tasks at one go? Great, batch mode is on-board!
• Support for: tasks without a due date, all-day-long tasks and tasks at a specific hour of the day
• Bidirectional synchronization with Google Tasks
• Many useful configuration options
• Predefined task lists
• Actions on group of tasks (bulk actions, long-click selection support)
• Integration with sharing on Android - sharing tasks with other apps and receiving shared data
• Creating tasks from the content of system clipboard
• SplenDO is free to download and use
• Splend Apps support and more!
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/SplendApps
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplendApps
• Google+: https://google.com/+Splendapps
For example, when you want to make a note while web browsing or making phone calls, you simply swipe down the status bar and launch Simpleaf.(*1)
You can also make a note, at the same time you are looking at the screen by making Simpleaf transparent.
Written memos can be transmitted to mail apps or Evernote.
(Traffic can be saved by specifying an image size and format.)
(*1)Launching from the status bar doesn't work if the app was installed on the SD card.
List Master Pro is designed to be easy to use, but still gives you the power to customize it to your list making style.
List Master is flexible enough to keep your shopping list, todo list, store inventory, movie collection, or any other list you can think of in one place. Customize to your heart's content with editable list types and renameable note fields.
-Voice Recognition (on supported devices)
-CSV Import and Export to edit lists as a spreadsheet
-Drag and Drop or automatic list sorting
-Share lists via email
-Backup lists to SD Card
There is an ad supported free version available as well.
Your will be able to make multiple lists, like shopping lists, things todo lists, what to pack, invitation lists... any list you can think of! We find it extremely handy to keep all our lists on our mobile or tablet.
So write the name of your first list: My list. Start adding items to the list.
If it is too much trouble to type you can use the voice recognition and tell your mobile what to write.
Another option for not typing much and saving time is to use the memory: the app will remember what you wrote in the past and will show you a list of items that you can select and add to your list. You can edit the memory to keep only the items you need.
If it is a shopping list you can activate the show prices option. So when you cross each item off the list you will be able add the price. What for? This way you can use the total crossed out option that will show you how much you have spent so far.
You can cross off an item on the list by just touching it. There is also a function to delete all crossed off items on the list in one go.
If you long press on an item on the list you can give it a priority (high, normal or low) as it is sometimes useful to stress some things on one's list, or maybe you can buy that item next time.
The app comes with a settings screen that enables you to stop the screen rotating when viewing a list (useful when shopping!), you can turn on list numbering, voice recognition, customize text size, turn the store items in memory on or off and edit items in memory (and empty it of course).
You can import / export your lists as .txt files, you can also use this app to open any .txt files on your device and import them.
Includes backup feature to the MicroSD memory card of your device.
This app is compatible with HoneyComb tablets and does not connect to the Internet.
- make diferent lists
- add articles to your list
- paste text into list (each line becomes an item)
- memory for frequently used articles
- article priority (high, normal, low)
- touch to cross out article
- turn prices on / off
- add up crossed off prices total
- delete all crossed off articles from list
- share lists (as .txt attach o plain text)
- reorder the list
- reorder you list of lists
- import / export .txt files
- search inside lists
turn memory on / off
delete articles from the memory or empy it
freeze list screen rotation on / off
change text size
turn numbering articles in list on / off
voice input on / off
change export .txt folder name
manage .txt file encoding
Added option to paste a text and create a list
Your comments and suggestions are welcome at email@example.com email (we can not reply to comments sent to Android Market).
NOTE: IN PORTRAIT MODE, SWIPE TO THE LEFT ON THE TOOLBAR TO SEE MORE BUTTONS
Take advantage of Jotter's (optional) 100% palm reject and write naturally. You will be able to rest your hand on your screen the way you naturally do with paper.
VISUAL SEARCH: Easily navigate between pages of a notebook using the page preview and navigation feature.
Pinch, zoom and two-finger scrolling while maintaining palm rejection functionality.
Drag and drop page re-ordering.
Add images to notes from phone gallery or camera.
Create PDF files from hand-written notebooks.
Easily upload notebooks as PDFs to Google Docs (free Google Docs app must be installed).
Strong encryption ensures that your thoughts and drawing stay private.
Optionally disable the back button while writing to make it even easier to rest your hand on the screen without being kicked out of the application.
Landscape mode makes it easy to write without accidentally hitting any of the capacitive touch buttons, especially with the AT&T Galaxy Note with 4 capacitive buttons. Capacitive buttons can be orientated to the right or left of the phone.
Choose from one of several background colors. Background colors are unique to each notebook and can be changed anytime.
Share notebook pages with Facebook, GMail, Evernote, Cloud Print, Google Docs, SocialHub and more.
Add and remove background lines anytime. Export notebook pages with or without background lines.
When the diary background type is selected for a notebook, now pages have the current date and time inserted. Date and time can be erased with the eraser tool.
Pressure-sensitive writing and drawing.
Left-handed writing compatibility mode.
Jotter keeps backups of all notes; one for the last 2 hours, one for the last 1 day, one for the last 1 week and one for the last 1 month.
Ability to change/specify Jotter's storage root folder. Save your notebooks in an external SD card if you want.
Jotter's forum is at http://forum.intulon.com/viewforum.php?f=11
1-3-5 To-Do will help narrow down your daily task list to only 9 items - one BIG thing, three medium things and five small things. It’s that simple! No more endless to-do lists, and you stay focused on the only thing that matters: getting things done.
"Nice, fresh approach to those that can’t get on with the traditional To-Do list format."
• Plan your Today and Tomorrow
• Add up to 9 to-dos per day
• Predefined priority
• Get a snapshot of your to-dos with a Calendar and check history of your to-dos
• Add ideas and to-dos without priorities and specific dates to Someday
• Use Someday to move lower priority to-dos from prioritized lists
• Swipe right to left to delete tasks and vice versa to complete a task
• Use preset tags for better task management, or create your own tags
• Tap and hold to rearrange to-do lists or move them from one list to another
• No endless, overwhelming to-do lists that drive you mad
Please contact us if items from your favorite shopping list app are not displaying correctly. Please note that unfortunately it is not currently possible to get the app working with EverNote.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Unlike other to-do application, GobyTask uses folder and category concept to keep what you need to remember. Therefore you can easily to arrange your personal to-do, shopping list, business projects, online passwords ...etc by folders. And each folder can be secured by password.
GobyTask will keep everything in your mobile but you also can configure to-do synchorize with Google Task and pull Google Calendar into folder. Normally other to-do app supports single account, but GobyTask support multi-accounts.
You may also worry about lost your data, therefore GobyTask also support auto backup to Dropbox/SDcard according to your schedule. We didn't forget about security, all data is backup with encrypted format plus password enabled.
GobyTask has 4 default views which you can select which one to suit your daily:
- Default : Display 8 folders that you daily use
- Today : You can view overdue, today, 7 days and no due date to-do
- Calendar : You can view your task in calendar by month
- Folder : List all your folders by category
GobyTask has clean and tidy UI design and has highly configurable system. You can select different color theme, folder icons for each task group, notification sound, date format, and much much more.
When you getting started, you may find GobyTask is hard to use. The reason is it is powerful, and when you get used to use it, you will enjoy to use it.
Task Radar is a simple Task List / To Do List that helps you achieve more by enabling you to focus on the right thing at the right time!
• Get better visibility of incoming To Do deadlines on an awesome Radar dashboard
• Save time and stress with automatic task prioritization of To Do tasks
Task Radar uses Artificial Intelligence to auto prioritize tasks which means when you complete tasks, your boss brings you more work or deadlines get closer, just shake your device and your list will automatically re-order in priority – without the hassle of reviewing all tasks!
“Task Radar’s UI is gorgeous” - Robert Nazarian, TalkAndroid
“With an ingenious layout, Task Radar is a nice break from the many bland task managers currently on the market” - Philip Chan, AndroidAppsReview (5 Star Review rating!!)
“The radar scope is pure genius!” - Pete Thompson, AndroidMNZ
Helpful user tips:
• Tap the Category and Range indicators to change them quickly
• Long press task icons to drag and drop them around radar to quickly change deadlines
• Change task icon to a shape to easily recognize incoming deadlines
• Shake device to re-order task list by priority
• Add alerts to remind you of high priority tasks
• Swipe to close tasks
See lots of other cool features in the demo video!
Task Radar can be used for reminding you of the Term Paper that’s due, the sports event you wanted to watch live, those flowers for your anniversary, Gift Ideas, Gift occasions, a Task Manager, Time Management tool, personal goal setting, Priority List, Shopping List, General Purpose List, Gift List, a List Manager, a Priority task list or a general purpose to-do list. To Do List, Things To Do, To-Do List, This To-Do, Task List, Task Manager, Time Management, Self Management, Priority List, Shopping List, List, Gift List, List Manager, Tasks, Priority task list
• To Do / Task list can be viewed in Radar or List view
• Radar Dashboard that tracks incoming To Do task deadlines
• Change Radar range to 8 day or 8 hour to track To Do task deadlines
• Tap the Category Indicator quickly view To Do tasks by “Home”, “Work” or “All” categories
• Tap Range indicator to quickly view To Do tasks on Radar
• Long press radar markers to see To Do task name and remaining time to deadline
• Alert reminders for each To Do task can be set to 1 hour, 8 hours or 24 hours
• Artificial intelligence is used to assign a current priority number for each To Do task
• To Do task priority is indicated by priority number to the left of To Do task
• New To Do task will always appear at the top of the To Do list to ensure easy visibility of tasks
• To Do task naming is remembered so they can be reused for future task creation
• A standard list of To Do task lists are cached for ease of task creation
• To Do List will only re-order when you are ready
• Shake to reorder To Do tasks to reorder based on priority number assigned
• Swipe a To Do task in order to conveniently close
• Closed To Do tasks will remain on To Do List until 24 hours after they were closed
• Ability to allocate an “Impact” rating for each To Do task (None, Low, Medium, High)
• To Do task “Impact” naming can be customized to suit your own style
Please also note:
Sound can be turned off in settings menu
Free version contains adverts, paid version has adverts removed
Any issues please email us as we would love the feedback
PRIOR: The Coolest Daily Planner, Things To do List.
"Easy and Systematic planner." - Google Play review
"Must have To do planner for office worker!" - Google Play review
Have you ever considered to use Planner? Daily To do lists, Scheduler, Tasks, To do list, calendars.. How many times did you used those planners? Do you think that success people are really planning their tasks that difficult way for a whole life? So you can't success because can't do like them?
No. You can plan your life like success people. Don't be stressed. Only needed thing to you is suitable task planner. PRIOR is a suitable task planner for people who doesn't want to be complicated. PRIOR inspired from 'Do it Tomorrow..' (by Mark Forster) / GTD System / Franklin Planner.
Through PRIOR, you can..
** Easily plan your daily Task lists,
** Check Task list if you have done it,
** Set deadline, and be reminded.
** Set Importance of each Task, and sort list by their importance order,
** Move Tasks to tomorrow, to yesterday, to today, by swipe gesture, easily.
** Move Tasks to specific date by Calendar Feature.
** Shopping list, todo list, grocery list, schedule list.. Make list of ANY things to do.
** Four beautiful themes,
** Realistic design that looks like real Paper planner,
** Font that looks like hand-written,
** Easy and Efficient function to manage tasks.
** and Widgets..(even full-size of LG Optimus Vu, Vu2)
Meet amazing PRIOR. All these features, designs, and beautiful themes already included. Did we say? This cool task planner is only 1.79 USD.
Don't you decided yet? Users evaluation will help you to decide.
====== Reviews from Google play ======
★★★★★ awesome - Darius Mullins
★★★★★ Easier than other planners. It's not complicated but very functional - Jung-Hwan Hyun
★★★★★ This is my first paid app and it's great :) - yeeun Hong
★★★★☆ Easy to use. Thanks for fast feedback. - Kwang-Min Ahn
★★★★★ Other planners are complicated but this is very easy to use. - Gwan-Ho Park
Don't be stressed. PRIOR will do it all.
- Features -
* Easy to use, Easy to manage tasks
* Priority based auto sorting of tasks
* 3 steps of Importance of tasks
* Recurring Tasks
* Deadline reminder
* Beautiful themes (Brown leather, Hardpaper, Colorful, Brilliant green, Leopard)
* Beautiful Typefaces
* 2-way-backup of To do list(Local, Dropbox sync)
* Various Beautiful Widgets(1X1, 4x1, 5x1, 3x3, 4x4, 5x4, 5x5)
Google Tasks or Google Calendar sync is not supported.
PRIOR is not a diary, or a scrap book. PRIOR is task management planner. To do list app.
*Glory to the Lord Almighty*
Automatically share your lists with your partner or roommate by using the same Courzeo account.
You can also consult and edit your lists at anytime on the Web : www.courzeo.com
Create reusable list templates, use advanced suggestion features and you'll be able create your lists very fast.
While shopping, tick items as you go and filter your list to only see what remains to buy.
Tags : grocery list, grocery lists, shopping list, shopping lists, shop, store, supermarket, market