Are you looking for a timer for your AMRAP training? Stop looking, AMRAP Timer is made for you. This app gives you perfect visibility on the stopwatch as well as a clear and simple design.
You have no time to waste saving your workout before launching it, just want an AMRAP timer? You can start a quick timer, just set the number of minutes and start the timer. You have 5 seconds to set up.
Do you want to record your sessions and keep an eye on your performance? You can create as much workout as you want and add as much exercise to it as you want. You just have to launch your AMRAP and each time you do a round, validate it by pressing the button provided.
⏰ Don't you know what AMRAP is?
This is the acronym for As Many Reps As Possible. The principle is to have a countdown that scrolls to 0. During this time, you will have to perform one or more exercises, this is called a lap. When you have finished your turn, you validate it on the application and start again until the timer reaches 0. The goal is to make the maximum number of laps. Be careful however to always keep a good execution of the movements!
On this app you will find the following features:
- 🕒 Fast Timer: Quickly starts a timer without having to worry about recording your session. Please note, your session will not be recorded in your history.
- ⏰ Workout creation: Create your WOD, give it a title and duration and record at least one exercise. You can record as many exercises as you want by adding a title and a number of repetitions.
- ⏳ Launch your WOD: Once your AMRAP created, you can launch it, you have 5 seconds to set up, then send as many laps as you can while keeping a good execution of the movement. The AMRAP format is perfect for training in HIIT (High Intensity Intervals Training). Thanks to the recording of your WOD you always have visibility on the exercises to be performed and the number of repetitions. Do not forget to validate each round.
- 🕖 Delete your WOD: Did you make a mistake when saving your workout or do you just want to delete old WOD? A small swipe from right to left will allow you to display the delete option. Deleting a wod does not delete your history.
- 😍 Visualize your progress: Thanks to the history which records your workouts, you can retry a workout when you want and compare your data.
Do you think this app is missing functionality? No problem ! We are listening to you, do not hesitate to contact us by leaving a comment or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can discuss this new feature together.