Download the Mamacare by Susu app for free and discover our offer! With Mamacare, be accompanied during your pregnancy and the first months of your child with a complete service including:
- A participatory financing solution, by subscription
- Support and medical advice by phone or via the mobile app
- Exchanges via our instant messaging system with our healthcare professionals
- Collective sessions, supervised by health professionals, to best live your pregnancy
- Postpartum workshops to advise mum during the first weeks with her baby.
- Medical monitoring of your pregnancy in one of our partner health centres.
These tips are created with the help of our partner doctors, gynecologists and midwives. They comply with the official recommendations of the World Health Organization (https://www.who.int/health-topics/maternal-health#tab=tab_1). This advice and information is not intended to replace the advice of a physician. Susu France SAS declines all responsibility for the decisions taken on the basis of this advice and their consequences. This is general advice and cannot in any way replace the advice of a health professional. Remember to consult your doctor or midwife regularly.
Our sources: https://www.susu.africa/sources-mama-care
Our legal notices: https://20255653.fs1.hubspotusercontent-na1.net/hubfs/20255653/MAMA%20CARE%20APP%20JURIDIQUE/Mentions%20le%CC%81gales%20-%20Mama%20Care.pdf