Accounting is a small free widget that lets you see anytime the balance of your accounts managed by the HandWallet Expense Manager app on the home screen of the phone.
IN ORDER TO USE THIS WIDGET YOU MUST INSTALL FIRST HANDWALLET - a free professional expense manager that helps you to control your expense, accounts, bills and budget.
Watch this video for general instructions how to install a widget:
Sometimes DUE TO A BUG IN THE ANDROID OS you need to INSTALL ANY WIDGET (not just this one) TWICE before you see it in the widget list (or install and boot your device). If you have a problem in installing this widget please contact email@example.com and we will try to help.
• Show you your current balance in each of your accounts
• Show overdraft in red!
• Can control the currency of the graph (Dollar, Euro etc)
• Can control the date (today, tomorrow, a week from today and so on).
• Control what accounts to show: bank account, credit card, cash and more..
• Font size, colors, background and date format
• Support multi currencies transactions
• Enter new expense in one click
• Start the HandWallet app in one click
• Based on professional accounting / bookkeeping principles: single entry accounting or double entry accounting.
Why Accounting Widget is better than Excel?
• Because it is more simple and yet has more options
• Because it will give you the full picture and not just the bank or the credit card status
Why to use Accounting Widget?
Because it's the best expense widget. And because we are creating expense manager and accounting software for 10 years and know exactly why most people want to manage expense but only few succeed.
How to start?
1. Download the HandWallet app for free and run it. Check that your language, country and currency are correct. HandWallet will define 3 accounts by default: cash, bank account and credit card.
2. Download and install the " Accounting Widget ". Then find an empty line in the home screen of your phone and put it there. IF YOU DO NOT SEE THE WIDGET IN THE WIDGETS LIST INSTALL AGAIN OR REBOOT.
3. Press the "Menu" button + "new" in the "Actions" tab and log your first expense.
How to control budget?
Press the "data" button then categories. Select your category, for example "car expense". Press the "advanced" button and select the type of budget: fixed budget, summarized budget and so on. You can define a different budget for each period.