Get support in grieving after a death and learn strategies to integrate the loss into your life. You set the pace, we show you the way and accompany you step by step.
grievy supports you in dealing with grief and the exceptional situation in your life. grievy helps you to improve your thinking, feeling and acting and enables you to improve your well-being, your mental health and your handling of grief and the death you have experienced with the help of interactive exercises, courses and support. The grievy app was developed by psychologists. In our coaching we use methods and techniques from psychology, cognitive behavioral therapy, neuroscience and mindfulness. We make sure that we tailor the content to your personal loss experience.
YOUR MOURNING SAFE SPACE - ALWAYS THERE, ANYTIME
* Accept and endure grief: Grief affects your feelings, thoughts, behavior and body. With grievy you will learn to better understand and classify these reactions and feelings.
* Reduction of fears, musings and worries: A death changes your usual structures, everyday life and habits. Overcome your grieving fears and worries with grievy.
* Self-Caring for Fear, Anger, Guilt, Shame, and Grief: Sort your feelings based on your loss and learn to understand, regulate, and process them.
* Memories: capture your memory with the deceased person. That way they won't be forgotten and will stay with you forever.
* Relationships and support in the social environment: Learn why social support is important for your resilience and classify why some people react differently after a death than you would like when grieving.
* Mindfulness: Increase your awareness of yourself and your grief.
* Ability to concentrate and focus: Grief affects our memory, attention, retention and concentration. Understand what happens in your brain as a result of grief and learn to focus and concentrate again.
FEATURES OF GRIEVY:
+ Courses: Our 150+ courses contain connected exercises that accompany you step by step in the grief after a loss. They help you, for example, to calm your worries and ruminations about the death, to deal with the overwhelming feelings or to gain hope.
+ SOS: Our SOS area is your safe space when grief overtakes you and takes a toll on you. You will learn concrete strategies to deal with the grief in these moments and to develop your strong self despite the loss.
+ Sharing Experiences: Learn how others have coped with loss and dealt with a bereavement and grief.
+ Daily Impulses: Reflect on your loss experience with daily new impulses.
+ Knowledge: Find out everything you need to know about grief, death and loss, coupled with the latest findings from psychology, mental health and science.
+ Mood and sadness tracking: Track your mood and recognize what is bothering and busy.
METHODS AND TECHNIQUES:
+ Breathing techniques
+ Meditation & mindfulness
+ Strategic planning
+ body sensations
User agreement: https://grievy.de/terms-app/