Carota is a dedicated and reliable companion, walking along the journey of loving the mental health of yourself and those around you. Now, you can take comprehensive mental health care in a single application with convenient services:
1. Online psychological counseling:
• Freedom to choose appropriate Counselors according to needs: Carota provides a list of Listeners * and Counselors * with information displayed transparently including: Full name, age, gender, photo portrait, education, work experience and consultation fee.
• Connect with Counselors when you need them: Actively schedule Listener / Counselor appointments or chat with Listeners as soon as they are online.
• Online consultation with various forms: With Carota app, you can choose to consult via chat, audio call or video call - whichever way you feel most comfortable.
2. Psychological assessment through testing:
Take an Anxiety - Depression - Stress test (DASS 21), get results right on the app and save to track your journey.
3. Read the blog with Carota:
Carota regularly publishes useful articles on mental health in the application to accompany users every day.
For counseling service providers, Carota is a professional support platform dedicated to the psychological counseling community in Vietnam. Join hands in the mission of improving mental health for Vietnamese people and at the same time:
• Experience the form of providing modern counseling services: Connect and provide online psychological counseling for Clients through a specialized mobile application.
• Actively manage personal work schedule: Create and manage consultation shifts in accordance with personal schedules.
• Convenient consultation document storage: Make notes and create case reports for each consultation shift conducted.
• Increase income and connect with more customers: Display promotional information about personal consultation services in an open and transparent way. Access to customers everywhere.
• Join the community of professional psychological counseling providers: Connect and interact with many people in the profession through monitoring activities, sharing experiences and exchanging knowledge.