For people living with high blood pressure, the right lifestyle, continuous blood pressure monitoring and regular, daily medication are of utmost importance.
HABITA®, the first Hungarian habit-forming mobile application for people with high blood pressure, helps with this! With personalized reminders, a playful incentive system, a digital blood pressure diary and useful tips, HABITA® helps you find time for other things even on busy weekdays.
The easy-to-use HABITA® enables easy monitoring of medication intake, as well as quick, transparent recording and downloading of blood pressure measurement results. This significantly simplifies the transfer of information to the attending physician.
And he does all this as a real supportive partner: with positive feedback, useful tips, adapting to the rhythm of life. With the help of the playful and at the same time stimulating point collection system, it also shows the results and progress achieved in taking medication and blood pressure measurements.
The application cannot be used for diagnosis or therapeutic recommendations, and does not replace medical advice. Please always follow your doctor's instructions exactly, do not change them without the doctor's permission. If you have any questions, consult your doctor!
The application makes your everyday life easier with the following main functions:
- you can easily track your medication-related tasks, such as receiving medication and replenishing the medication stock
- you can scan the results of your blood pressure measurements quickly and easily with your mobile phone camera (supported types: Omron M2, Omron M3 7154-E, Breuer BM26, Esperanza Verve ECB003 and Sencor SBD 1470 devices)
- you can easily record and review the measured blood pressure values in the digital blood pressure diary
- sends reminders adjusted to your lifestyle
- it also provides you with practical tips, knowledge material and useful reading material
- supports you in achieving your goals with a playful point collection system
HABITA® supports your daily tasks related to high blood pressure in a friendly way, such as measuring blood pressure, monitoring medication intake, monitoring medication supplies, or keeping a blood pressure diary.
Download it now and make health a habit!
HU21/22HABITA4OT1, closing date: 09.06.2022.