EKKER - the first fitness tracker for study. Join the revolution of data driven study performance. An app to change how you work: work smart get results.
This new E-learning technology removes the guesswork of study and provides students with real time data so they can predict performance and identify the changes necessary to see improved academic results. Our excellent wellbeing area offers student specific help and advice.
EKKER brings the education system into the new era enhancing performance by delivering content, tracking progress, analysing data to empower individual learning ensuring zero study waste and maximum efficiency. Individuals will be able to monitor, review and adjust study patterns whilst forming new study habits leading to better results and improved performance while comparing peer to peer data.
Enjoy the key features to improve your results:
· Study Now – Select your subject, start your study and rate your session when you finish. At a glance see here your subject’s average rating, the number of quality minutes you’ve studied and what subjects need more attention.
· Study History – Allows you to see how you rated past study sessions, compare length of time studied across each subject and accurately measure study output – the first ‘fitness tracker’ for study!
· Study Stats – Analyse your study patterns with graphs and data to encourage students to improve performance to attain higher grades. Benefit from peer to peer analysis of real data from other students.
· My Study Club – Share your study streak, your cumulative time of quality study and the length of your average study session with a select group of your friends – be competitive or be supportive but be together!
· Performance – An entire area dedicated to student wellbeing. With blogs and vlogs, to help you with student specific exercise, nutrition, study skills, subject help and career advice ensuring you are in the best place to perform.
· Grade Estimator – An estimation from previous exam results and study on what your end grade will be, along with a handy points calculator to see what you need to target.
· Exam Papers – A complete set of previous exam papers in every subject and at every level.
· Live Classes – Access to streamed live free educational classes and, as an additional in-app purchase, subject grinds.