Can't exit the app. Has no way to close it. Have to force stop it through settings > apps. Has a stupid way of inviting a user to a burner chat. Uses a bunch of letters that you would have to text to that person via normal SMS or some other non private way so really defeats the purpose.
Technical documentation is missing (I run cryptoparties and learned by chance that this is the successor to chatsecure, so maybe I should trust it ...). Crashes on receiving a question/answer-based auth attempt from pidgin (I pressed "send" so devs should have crash data).
Make an exception rule in twilight if you're running it! The overlay protection in Zom prevents most functions from running while twilight is engaged. Apart from that, it works wonderfully!
What am I missing starts with zom screen press that then goes to screen with a cartoonish picture of a cell phone and people around it. Then nothing
Good job I like you idea and work keep it up but there were some bugs
Don't support dot at the end of the dns server name
- "Zom Services" chat bot is now enabled
- Default server is now home.zom.im
- Adding friend now waits for them to confirm you before starting to chat
- Forwarding / sharing QR codes and invite links to friends on Zom works better
- new Buddhist sticker pack!
- and much much more here: https://github.com/zom/Zom-Android/releases/tag/15.0.2.002
Q-municate is a free messaging app with audio and video calls included.
Collaborate with video, voice, instant messaging and presence on Android device.
Francesca invites you to WowApp! The BEST FREE earning communication app ever!