- Accurate application tracking with minimal battery usage
- Find time spent on the mobile per day, week and month
- Time spent by category - browsing, watching media, texting or talking
- Get notified weekly about usage or daily when the usage crosses a certain time which is set by you.
- All your usage stats are secure
- Windows desktop application also present, visit focustrack.in
focustrack.in is an app usage tracker that helps you keep track of how you spend your time on your mobile. The application lists your app usage by day, week or month and in an easy to understand interface. This will help you find the apps you are using and how much time you are using them.
Your app usage are categorized into talking, texting, browsing or listed by each app. All this without sharing your app usage to any third party. The application uses minimal permissions required currently.
- List your usage by day, week or month.
- Swipe Left or right for accessing previous day, week or month(This wont be available initially until that days patterns are observed)
- Helps you in being productive by notifying your usage weekly or daily when your defined hours are reached. These can be disabled in the settings if you do not need them.
- Categorizes your application usage into Texting , Browsing , Media or Talking. This will help you realize the broadly how you have been utilizing your mobile
- Mobile peek shows you how many times you have opened or looked at your mobile.
- Get notified weekly about the usage, or daily when the usage crosses a set hours(default is 3 hours, go to settings to disable or change this)
There is a corresponding windows desktop application too, you can find it at http://focustrack.in/