Places and accessibility information for your special needs, in any situation.
Are you ready to go out, but you are unsure if you can get in? You are to discover the world, yet you'd need more information about accessibility? Do you need a reliable database to help you find the right places and services?
Access4you is your partner in exploring a barrier-free world!
Find accessible cafes, restaurants, accommodations, bank branches and many other places in our database. Set which special needs group you belong to, choose from the services, and browse accessible places. If you need detailed information, you can find features and photos of stairs, entrances, available technologies, ramps, etc., all in one mobile app.
What is in the Access4you mobile app?
- browse accessible places with confidence from 8 categories: accommodation, catering, shopping, office building, culture, sports, healthcare, administration
- set your special need in your profile to see places best suited for you
search the area near you in the map search function
- find out all about the accessibility of the place you chose: who is it accessible for (based on the Access4you requirements), what the external environment is like, what are the technical and technological features (induction loop, board system, smart devices, etc.),
- contact information and social media links for you
- detailed information is collected in folders to help you find your way around the information
- if you agree, we'll send you weekly notifications of new places in the database
- once you've found the perfect place, we'll help you navigate with Google Maps integration
Places are assessed and examined by Access4you auditors, based on a set of criteria developed in collaboration with rehabilitation engineers.
At Access4you, we are committed to a barrier-free user experience, so if you have any questions about the use of the application or if you notice an error, please send an email to us! Based on your feedback, we are constantly improving the app.
Thank you for downloading and using our app!