With just a tap, you can see nutrition data in any food and discover new healthy recipes. Free from ads to save your data and battery.
Registered Dietitians love our app, here's what some of them say:
Sarah Metzger - Registered Dietitian (MS, RDN, CLC)
"I usually ask my patients if I came over for dinner last night unannounced what would you have served me? Foodzilla allows me to do that every night! Holding yourself accountable for your food is the bottom line for any diet/goal and having to show the details via pictures of your meals does just that!"
TRACKING FOOD IS FAST AND EASY
• Track Food — Calorie counting using pictures of your meals.
• Find Recipes — Discover recipes for the ingredients you have with cooking instructions and nutrition already calculated.
• Quick Logging — Easily log items that you know the calories for.
• Food Insights — Learn about the food you're eating and how it affects your health through deep nutrition analytics.
• Count Nutrition — We automatically calculate the calories in your meals and recipes.
• Track All Nutrients — Calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fibre, cholesterol, vitamins, and more.
• Track Water - Log water intake in ml
• Food Diary — Catalogs previous meals and sorts them based on calories
LOG YOUR EXERCISE AND STEPS
• Automatic activity tracking — Sync calories and nutrition data with other devices and apps like Apple Health, Fitbit, Polar, Garmin & Strava.
• Choose from 100+ exercises.
• Log Cardio Exercises — Including running, walking, biking, swimming, yoga, pilates and more.
• Log Strength Exercises — Including sets, reps, and weight per set.
• Track Steps — Set a daily step goal and see a graph of your step history.
NUTRITION COACH IN YOUR POCKET
• Share data — Share your data with your nutritionist, dietician & personal trainer.
• Progress charts — Beautiful daily and weekly charts to track your nutrition & stay healthy.
• Robots at your command — Your own food expert powered by AI available 24/7
REACH YOUR GOALS
• Choose your goals — We support multiple goals such as weight loss, weight gain, strength gain, understanding food, feel young and more.
• Macronutrient goals — Easily set daily goals for tracking macronutrient intake.
The calorie information is aggregated from online sources such as USDA (https://ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/).
- Calories estimated may have a margin of error of minus/plus 100 calories.
- Nutritional information is a best-effort estimate and the actual meal may contain more ingredients that are not possible to detect using machine learning such as oil.
snap food,snapfood,keto,macro calculator,carb manager,macro tracker,carb tracker,ar,snap kitchen,keto diet,carb manager keto diet app,calorie king,nutrionist,dietitian,personalized nutrition,fooducate,keto diet app,keto,snap kitchen,my macro +,my macro,nutrients,personal nutritionist