See nutrients, calories, vitamins and minerals by just taking pictures of your meals. Discover new healthy recipes and use filters to find the ones that fit your diet such as "Low Carb", "High Protein", "High Fat", "Low FODMAP" and more.
No In-App Purchases. No Ads.
TRACKING FOOD IS FAST AND EASY
• Track Nutrition — Count calories and macros by just taking pictures of your meals.
• Track Food Groups — Understand the variety of foods in your diet and the serving amounts. Food is categorized into these groups: "Dairy", "Bread (Starch)", "Fruit", "Vegetable", "Meat".
• Find Recipes — Discover healthy recipes for the ingredients you have with cooking instructions and nutrition already calculated.
• Recipe Filters — Filter recipes by diet labels such as "Low Carb", "High Fat", "High Protein", by cuisine "Korean, Japanese, German, Indian", by allergens "Dairy-Free", "Low FODMAP", "Vegan", "Vegetarian", "Pescatarian" and others
• Quick Logging — Easily log items that you know the calories for or manually by adding ingredients.
• Track All Nutrients — saturated fat, trans fat, mono fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, added sugar, iron, magnesium, sodium, vitamins, and minerals.
• Track Water — Log water intake in ml
• Food Diary — Catalogs previous meals and sorts them based on calories
• Save Recipes — Catalogs your favorite recipes in one place
• Sync Food — Sync the food and nutrition intake with other apps such Fitbit
LOG YOUR EXERCISE AND STEPS
• Automatic activity tracking — Sync calories burned and exercise data with other apps like Fitbit, Polar, Garmin & Strava.
• Choose from 100+ exercises.
• Log Cardio Exercises — Including running, walking, biking, boxing, cycling, swimming, yoga, Pilates and more.
• Log Strength Exercises — Including sets, reps, and weight per set.
• Track Steps — Set a daily step goal and sync steps from Fitbit.
NUTRITION SUPERPOWERS IN YOUR POCKET
• Share data — Share your data with your nutritionist, dietician & personal trainer.
• Insights — learn about the nutrient distribution of your diet, about the food you eat, ingredients you eat often, vitamins distribution, and missing minerals.
• Progress charts — Beautiful daily and weekly charts to track your nutrition & stay healthy.
• Food composition databases — Access food composition databases from New Zealand, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
CUSTOMISE YOUR GOALS
• Choose your goals — Set multiple goals such as weight loss, weight gain, strength gain, understanding food, feel young and more.
• Macronutrient goals — Set daily goals for tracking macronutrient intakes like fat, carbohydrates, protein, and fiber.
• Energy goals — Set daily goals for calories intake and calories burned.
• Body goals — Set body weight and fat percentage goals.
• Food groups goals — Set serving goals for each food group such as "Diary", "Bread (Starch)", "Fruit", "Vegetable", "Meat"
- Calories estimated may have a margin of error of minus/plus 100 calories.
- Nutritional information is a best-effort estimate and the actual meal may contain more ingredients that are not possible to detect using machine learning such as oil.
- The information in Foodzilla is not intended to replace the advice of your GP, a one on one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is not intended for self-diagnosis, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.