Data collection works, but graphing isn't really useful. The time axis isn't actually scaled for time, it just shows samples evenly spaced, so seeing actual trends requires manual data input into a spreadsheet. Take a look at the date scale in the screenshot above. The real app does the same thing.
Great app! I love this app. It works great and is really easy to use. I've never had a single issue with it. If you are an athlete I can't recommend this app enough.
Not the most polished looking app, but it does what it's supposed to.
Would be better if it had a daily reminder. Always keep forgetting to use it. Other than that does what it advertises.
New version more useful Developer responds to feedback and incorporates new features. Ability to check semi-custom date range and to graph hands independently provides more useful information for athletes. Simple, effective app.
So far so good. Bout to start using it for my teams and will put it to the test. Good program for Android
- Update crash reporting
- Remove Parse integration
- Improve graph scaling for higher number results.
- Allow the graphing of left, right or both hands.
- Allow a custom number of days to be selected for graphing.
- Added Finnish and Norwegian translations.
- Resolve layout problem on timer caused by v1.1.0 update
- Resolve layout problem on timer
- Add last record display for iOS feature partity