Useful tool when repairing small gadgets. Thanks. Just use it to repair my USB cable, without need to search in website. Like the resistor color code auto value feature, no need waste time calculate using wikipedia color code. Should open up all features since these are all available in public domain, accessable easily. Ads is no meaning unless its a multi millions download social apps worth advertising. Buy dev a coffee is more appealing. Soon many copy cat version will be flooding market.
Well organized, full of info i need for my hobbies. 2nd ad was a video ad for ubr, which crashed to app. I'm going to buy it, so i wont have to deal with the ads.
For those who are old school like me in electronics it helps bring back to memory the things that I could easily forget. Plus this app gives me more information on surface mount device parts and I feel is very educational and would have made my schooling easier if this were available in 1990. For anyone interested in learning electronics I highly suggest this app. For anyone who works in electronics, as a repair technician, this is a must-have.
I'm new Just in case my t.v. falls in my DVD then on my cell phone i can repair them a little bit. Oh, i forgot I'm homeless. Duh
former tank mechanic. this is superb. well done. works on every oneof my dozen of devices. clean functionally, and incredible usefullness. combines all the waste of space apps to one useful one. highly educational and convenient
It use full app . It true app use . But one thing how sullied work titles no
• invite and share calculators results with friends;
• added more ICs in the adjustable voltage regulator;
• filter calculator: added R-L-C filter and fixed plot;
• new pinouts: SATA slim and micro power connector;
• new pinouts: Arduino Mega2560, Pro, Pro Mini, MKR1000 [Pro];
• new pinouts: SIM/Smart cards [Pro];
• updated resources: expanded dBm-Watt table;
• improved Google Play license caching for offline use [Pro];
• various bugs fixed;
• translation updates, added Thai translation;