Pro has basically no difference from Free, but it has saved me its cost hundreds, maybe even thousands of times over and the Devs deserve it. It has been on ever Android device I've ever owned and with good reason.
Best around electric / electronics app that I use. Only one thing that I have needed that it did not have was 15P / 24V connector pinout ISO 12098 FOR TRUCK TRAILERS
Amazing. As an electrical engineering student I can say that there is no better app and no better reference for alle the basics in a more practical and intuitive form.
This is a truly great reference tool. Over time, this app has shown itself to be much more useful than I thought it would be, and is now in the pole position on my desktop.
This is the best Android Electronic reference tool I have found. Well worth the price to remove the ads and add the additional features.
Just updated this and I still think it makes me lazy. As an electronics repair person I think this is the best app on my phone.
• invite and share calculators results with friends;
• added more ICs in the adjustable voltage regulator;
• filter calculator: added R-L-C filter and fixed plot;
• new pinouts: SATA slim and micro power connector;
• new pinouts: Arduino Mega2560, Pro, Pro Mini, MKR1000 [Pro];
• new pinouts: SIM/Smart cards [Pro];
• updated resources: expanded dBm-Watt table;
• improved Google Play license caching for offline use [Pro];
• various bugs fixed;
• translation updates, added Thai translation;