Smart Control is a trip computer, a car diagnostic scanner and an advanced car Virtual Cockpit. It provides a complete and advanced view of the car with lots of useful and exclusive features designed for you and your car.
SC is the richest and most complete Android app for your car.
These are the main features:
- OBD2 engine diagnostics, reads and resets engine diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- optimization of car consumption
- find the car: if you don't remember where you parked the car, SC will remember it for you
- recording and analysis of refueling, you will be able to trace all fuel expenses in a very precise way
- recording and analysis of car performance: accelerations, recovery, etc
- complete history of movements made: for the geographical position, explicit - - enabling of the app settings is required. Without this enabling, the app will still record the movement data with the exception of the geographical position display of all sensors supplied via OBD2 by the car
Note: A Bluetooth or Wi-Fi OBD2/ELM327 adapter is required to read data from the car. If you are not familiar with this type of application, read this page on our website: https://www.smartcontrol-4me.com/obdii-elm327
Here are the main numbers of the app:
Total number of downloads: 450 000
Total km traveled by users with the app: 18,000,000 km
Total time of use of the app on the road: 34 000 000 min
If you have never used an ELM327/OBD2 adapter or have never connected the app to your car read this tutorial:
Keep track of your movements with Smart Control and OBD2/ELM327 adapter and tons of operating data of your car. Always keep the adapter plugged in your car and the app connects to your vehicle and will record all your journey data. The app tracks every aspect of the move and all related information. Here are just the main values:
cost of travel;
cost of fuel;
driving style: saving or wasting fuel compared to similar routes;
so much more info, impossible to list them all!
Smart Control can read DPF data for Mazda Skyactiv diesel engines only. This feature is unique to our app and can be enabled with the 'Mazda Parameters' option in the car profile.
The functions of the two versions (Lite and Premium) are absolutely equivalent, except for the limitations foreseen for the Lite version.
To find out about the features and differences between the two versions, visit the Versions page of the app website by clicking the following link: