Includes basic music controls (seek/play/stop/etc) and playlist builder. In the paid version of this app, get unlimited playlists lengths, no ads, a playlist download feature, and image viewer!
Fun for all ages!
NAS Cast enables you to easily enjoy your favourite films and other video files on your TV.
Browse your titles using NAS Cast on your Tablet or Phone, then play locally, or cast to your TV. Play, Pause, Skip, and Volume is controlled from your Tablet or Phone.
Both DLNA UPnP and HTTP is now supported, so all modern NAS as standard, plus Windows, MAC, and Linux running DLNA UPnP Servers are supported with standard configuration.
NAS Cast will find all MPEG 4 video files with an .mp4 or .m4v extension in the selected directory.
I have ripped my complete DVD collection to .mp4 files using AnyDVD (paid) to remove encryption, and Handbrake (free) to rip / encode to .mp4. Alternatively VLC Player (free) can be used with Handbrake in place of AnyDVD. For best results with Handbrake I recommend the Normal profile with Web Optimised selected - which helps playback start quicker by putting the header at the front of the file.
NAS Cast will read .nfo and poster.jpg files if present to display DVD Cover Art, Year, Runtime, and Plot Synopsys. XBMC (free) will download and generate .nfo and poster.jpg files for your films (System -> Video (Advanced) -> Library -> Export Video Library). When prompted choose to export to Separate Files, and to export Thumbnail Images.
1) Use the following test URL to try out NAS Cast in HTTP mode: http://yellowdogapps.com/nascast/test/
2) Download one of the videos from the test URL to your NAS, then switch NAS Cast to DLNA UPnP mode and navigate to the video on your NAS.
Email me if you are still having problems and I'll try my best to help :)
This program will check once a day, in the background, for new pictures and videos to send/ftp to your NAS (stands for Network Attached Storage).
Can also configure periodic cleanup of old uploaded files from sdcard.
Once upgraded, this program will check once a day, in the background, for new pictures and videos to send/ftp to your NAS (stands for Network Attached Storage).
Can also configure periodic cleanup of old uploaded files from sdcard.
1. Plays almost all VIDEO formats: avi, mkv, mp4, h.264, rmvb, wmv, flv, ts, m2ts, and vob. etc.
2. Plays almost all MUSIC formats: aac, ac-3, dts, mp3, ape, flac, and ogg etc.
3. Displays almost all SUBTITLES: embedded or seperate: srt, ssa, and *.ass etc.
4. Plays, with hardware decoding, HI-DEF (720p/1080) videos of certain file containers not native to iOS: mkv, m2ts and flv etc.7(coming soon)
5. FAST USB download
6. STREAMs videos directly from PC, NAS, and wireless Hard Disk.
7. Plays videos directly to smart TVs, apple TVs or even XBox 360 through DLNA or Air Play
8. Easy GESTURE control, swiping for volume, brightness, and FF/REV.
9. Plays at variable SPEED from 1/10x to 4x.
10. BACKGROUND playback while the screen of your phone is turned off.
11. MANAGES videos in folders and all in one folder
12. Different THEMES available for you to choose from. (coming soon)
13. Switches from multiple SOUND TRACKs.
14. Brand new UI for MUSIC playback (coming soon)
15. Provides easy to use screen capture feature
16. Provide thumbnail of videos in listing for easy recongnition
17. Resume play from where was being left off last time
18. Supports manually opening and continuously playing videos and audios
19. Manages local video files in a video database
20. Records recently played files in history for quick and easy replay.
We work very hard to make sure you have the very best video playing experience on all android devices.
The following is a subset of formats that MoliPlayer currently supports:
AIFF, AMR, AMV, ASF, AU, AVC, AVI, AVS Video, BDAV, CDXA/MPEG-PS, DV, FLAC, Flash Video, GXF, IVF, k3g1, kddi, LXF, Matroska, MIDI, MLP, mobi, Monkey's Audio, MPEG Audio, MPEG Video, MPEG-4, MPEG-4 Visual, MPEG-PS, MPEG-TS, mqt, Musepack SV7, Musepack SV8, MXF, OGG, QuickTime, RealMedia, Shorten, SKM, TTA, TwinVQ, VC-1, Wave, Wave64, WavPack, WebM, Windows Media
601P, AMV Video, AVC, AVS Video, avs2, Cinepack, Dirac, DV, FLC, FLI, H.263, H.264, Indeo 4, JPEG, mp4v, MPEG-1 video, MPEG-2 video, MPEG-4 AVC, MPEG-4 part 2, MPEG-4 part 10, MPEG-4 Visual, On2 VP3, On2 VP5, On2 VP6, On2 VP7, On2 VP8, MTS2, QCELP/PureVoice, raw video, RealVideo 2, RealVideo 3, RealVideo 4, Sorenson 3, Theora, tiff, TrueMotion S, VC-1, VC-3, VDOWave, WMV2
AAC, AAC LATM, ACELP, ADPCM IMA WAV, ADPCM EA R2, AMR, Cooker, COOK, DCA, EVRC, FLAC, GSM 6.10, MIDI, MLP, Monkey's Audio, MP2 Audio, MP3, Musepack SV7, Musepack SV8, PCM, QCELP, Qdesign 2, Shorten, sqcp, TTA, VQF TwinVQ, Vorbis, Voxware, VP6, WavPack, WMA
How do I delete a shortcut of nearby equipment?
The first way:enter the shortcut interface, hold down the shortcut and click "OK" button when asked "Do you want to delete?".
The second way:enter the catalogue of the shortcut you want to delete, click ☆ button on the upper right corner .When asked "do you want to delete", click "OK"button.
Why start a service MoliPlayer start?
Moli Player will start an upnp server to support Air Play. With Air Play supporting, you could streaming videos in Moli Player to Apple TV.
How to encrypt directory?
You could encrypt all folders except the default folder with below steps:
1)enter a folder
2)touch "more" button on the upper right corner
3)touch "encrypt" button in the popup window
4)input your password and click "ok"
Enjoy smart life with the File Manager by connecting NAS anytime, anywhere!
With WiFi connection, you can detect presence of a particular NAS with Auto Discovery function and connect to it.
1. LG NAS (Server)
Creating, deleting folder
Browse and download files to mobile device.
2. Device (Local)
Browsing, Editing, Running file and Uploading to NAS
*Supported File Formats
Video- mp4, m4v, wmv, avi
Audio- aac, mp3, 3gp
Image- jpg, png
Office- pdf, ppt, doc, xls
Application - apk
At camera tab, also, taking picture and recording video file is allowed. If you connected on server and INSTANT_UPLOAD is active, new photos you take are automatically send to both your device and NAS automatically.
★ To enjoy multimedia streaming service with LG NAS, please download ‘MyData’ from Android Market.
★ In order to take advantage of Mercury file manager, the following NAS options need to be checked it out upon NAS web page: the ftp server have to be set as "enable" and FTP sharing option against a folder also have to be checked
★ Connecting NAS with DNS/IP address, you can up/down load files from NAS to your device and vice versa. Maximum number of files allowable for up/download is two-hundred at a time, and total transfer file size limit is up to 2GB as well. (Under different circumstances up/download large files might not be stable)
★ Supported File Formats: extension, a/v codec, resolution, bitrate and etc however, might be different depending on which an android device you uses.
★ the Mercury, File manager is optimized for LG NAS, however, it can be used FTP client working with general FTP server.
Use DS video to stream your video collection on your DiskStation to your Android device. Browsing is made easy as your videos are sorted in different libraries, and each movies has its information retrieved online automatically. And if you have plugged in a DTV dongle to your DiskStation, you will also be able to record TV programs, as well as view the TV program to manage the recording schedule even when on the move.
With DS video you can:
-Browse and play your video contents stored on your DiskStation
-Add videos and movies to your collections (“Favourites, “Watchlist” or user-defined)
-Record TV programs if you have at least one DTV dongle plugged into your DiskStation
-View the Electronic Program Guide, as well as add or remove programs to the Recording Schedule
-Supports Live streaming of DTV channels (up to SD quality)
-Stream videos to AirPlay and DLNA TV
-Select available subtitles (.srt files, embedded on mkv files) and embedded audio tracks
-Supports encrypted login over HTTP without SSL
-Supports HTTPS connection (when playing videos, this is dependent on the device and player used)
-All feature available with DSM 5.0 Beta, Video Station 1.3 and onwards
-Supported on devices running Android 2.3 and onwards
* The features and performances listed above are given with MX Player installed on the device. Please note that if you choose not to install MX Player and use another player, full support may not be achieved.
-Videos can now be downloaded for offline viewing (Video Station 1.3/DSM 5.0 required)
-Login with QuickConnect is now available (DSM 5.0 required)
-The current program is displayed alongside the channel in the Live TV channel list
-It’s now possible to “verify the certificate” installed on the DiskStation for an even more secure connection
-Minor bug fixes
Known limitations and issues:
-No display of subtitles when streaming to a DLNA TV
"DogaPlayer" is a simple video player. Has the following features:.
· Playback of the video clip that will be present on the SD card.
Playback and streaming RTSP and HTTP.
(Can also be set to OFF) function (playback from the last continuation) of each video resume.
• For video of SD card, corresponding to the ability to move to the next video and previous videos directly from the playback screen.
· In the list of movies, title length, file path, file size, video, Date Added, can be sorted in ascending and descending order each of the file date.
• In the list of videos, select a folder corresponding to the function.
• Supports HD display.
• Compatible with repeat function.
• Random Play function.
• Thumbnail function.
• Movie file delete function.
• Playback from UPnP/DLNA(Media Server)
• Download Image from UPnP/DLNA(Media Server)
• Download from Input URL
We accept requests and bug reports here.
The only one that can:
- Use your phone as wireless headphones !
- rotate pictures and movies
- zoom in and out pictures and movies
☆ Cast pictures, videos or music from your device, NAS or the browser
★ Add subtitles (select the subtitle file in the folder view after you started a video)*
☆ Rotate pictures and videos
★ Choose files on your device either from the library or use the folder view
☆ Connect to your NAS via smb or DLNA/UPnP
★ Zoom in & out pictures and videos
☆ Open a movie stream in your browser then hit the share button and choose LocalCast or
★ Copy a link to a movie and choose "Paste link" in the app
(* internal subtitles which are inside the video container don't work YET)
(arabic subtitles: Please change the encoding in the settings to UTF-8)
Usage is pretty easy:
1. Connect to Chromecast:
First from the official Chromecast app
Second from Localcast
2. Choose what to stream:
Select a video, picture or song in the app from your device or from a NAS (smb or DLNA/UPnP)
Send the media to the app from other apps.
E.g. open a streaming site in your browser, choose a video there and send the link to LocalCast via the share button in your browser. For some sites it is best to use the mobile version.
Please check out the supported formats here:
If your format is not supported, use handbrake to convert the file:
I will probably add support for more formats in the future, if there is a demand for the app, which I will judge from the ratings...
Free and ads supported, the ads can be removed via an in app purchase for a price from 1 to 5 €. Choose what you'd like to pay.
I am just one independent developer working on my apps whenever I can, without a big budget for testing on various devices. If you find a bug please contact me via Google+ or email and I'll try to fix it ASAP. Thanks for your support and happy casting!
* NEW * [Directly Remote Play] - Play media on big screen wirelessly. Tap and Go ! !
"Share" photo/video from a browser or viewer then select "WiFi Oh Player".
It streams to remote player such as PC, NB, TV via WiFi connection. (UPnP or DLNA supported).
No driver installation, No cable is need, No root.
You don't need to by an equipment like Chromecast.
It somehow is able to replace Miracast.
[Features and Capabilities]
1) Discover Media Servers(Sources) on the same WiFi Access Point.
2) Browse, Search and Play discovered media files on your Android devices. Streaming NAS, PC or even Mobile devices.
3) Play it at Remote Render which could be a Smart TV, PC(UPnP Render support), Stereo or other UPnP Renders.
4) History of play to quickly access recent/frequent media files. Media also has extending to Social Share, Sorting and Set-As functions.
NAS System Support:
QNAP, Synology, Akitio MyCloud Mini, Homecloud, Iomega StorCenter, ioSafe N2 NAS, Buffalo TeraStation Pro, Lenovo ThinkServer RD240, Addonics NAS 3.0 Adapter, etc.
** HELP **
You are welcome to visit this page for questions or suggestions.
Provide following factors could greatly help to analyze the problem,
1)Model type or name of mobile device, remote render(player).
2)Operations which led to force-close/problem.
Render, Remote Control, UPnP, DLNA, Player, WiFi, Home share, Home media. Smart TV control, Phone Control pointer.
Audio Streaming, Video Streaming. Skifta like player. iMediaShare like player. UpnPlay like player. Wifi Access Point.
Intinya aplikasi ini hanya sebuah shorcut/jalan pintas membuka video yang bisa kita atur rapi di Home gadget Android sehinga mempermudah anak-anak atau anggota keluarga kita mengaksesnya tanpa menggunakan File/Video Manager, semoga aplikasi ini dapat membantu kita belajar/mengajar anak-anak menghafal Al-quran.
DAAP is a proprietary protocol similar to HTTP developed by Apple for use with iTunes music sharing. Still used by modern versions of iTunes, the computer community has reverse engineered an older version of this protocol for streaming their own music. This application provides this functionality on an Android device.
DAAP Media Player is an open source application. Bugs and feature requests may be made at the official project page (http://code.google.com/p/daap-client/).
* Stream music without downloading the whole song!
* Search and voice search songs
* Handle multiple servers
* Random/Shuffle and Repeat
* Playlist and Queue support
* Home screen shortcut
1. Long press home screen
2. Click Shortcuts
3. Click DAAP - Add Server
4. Enter server information
* Last.fm scrobbler support
- If you have a scrobbler app installed on your phone you can scrobble (disabled by default). Tested scrobblers: Simple Last.fm Scrobbler, and Scrobble Droid.
* Last.fm artist information
* Handle intents of the form daap://server:port#password
INTERNET - to connect to DAAP servers
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save songs to SD card
READ_PHONE_STATE - to pause on incoming phone call
CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE - to listen for local servers
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - to know whether to listen on local servers or not.
DS photo+ is the easiest way to browse your photo collection stored on your Synology NAS server, wherever you may be with your Android device. Photos are elegantly displayed as a thumbnail wall: swipe through it to view all your best memories. Saving pictures onto your Android device, interacting with friends using comments in real time, or even automatically backing up your Android Photo Gallery to your Synology NAS server, all this is possible using DS photo+!
-Browse photos and play videos on Photo Station
-Upload your Android device’s gallery effortlessly with Instant Upload
-Upload or delete photos and videos on Photo Station
-Save photos to your Android device
-View photos displayed as a thumbnail wall, a detailed list or on a map
-Browse through your Smart albums, Tags and Categories created in Photo Station
-Create new albums and upload photos and videos
-Share pictures easily by e-mail or social networks
-Leave and view comments of photos and videos
-Connect with QuickConnect (requires DSM 4.2)
-Support for HTTPS connections
-All features available with DSM 5.0 Beta, Photo Station 6.1 and onwards
-Supported on Android 2.3 and onwards
-Fixed a video playback issue
-Fixed a reconnection issue when using Instant Upload with Personal Photo Station
-Minor bug fixes
ARCHOS makes Video Player app available for all Android tablets and phones (requires Android 4.0 or later)!
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
- Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
- Integrated subtitle downloader;
- Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
- Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
- Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
- Multi-device network video resume;
- TV friendly: Keyboard/remote control compatible.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
TAGS: Video Player, Video Browser, Video Library, UPnP, SMB, NAS, Hardware accelerated video decoding, Movie Library, Media Library, Indexing, TV Show, Season, Episode, Subtitles, MKV, MP4, AVI, SRT
More from developer
This app easily and securely connects your Android device to a Buffalo AirStation wireless router with Wi-Fi. Follow the instructions and press the AOSS button on the AirStation. All security (encryption) settings are configured automatically.
If your Android device has Wi-Fi calling (some models of US T-Mobile and Orange UK), turn it off during AOSS setup.
Troubleshooting: If an error occurs, try the actions below.
- Restart the Android device.
- Restart the AirStation.
- Exit all other running applications.
- Move closer to the AirStation and try the setup procedure again.
- Change the channel of the AirStation.
- If your AirStation is dual-band [2.4 GHz (11g) and 5 GHz (11a)], switch to 2.4 GHz (11g).
- If other apps that control the Wi-Fi connection are installed, try exiting or uninstalling them. Examples: Wi-Fi Manager app, Wi-Fi Calling app, etc.
- If other Wi-Fi network settings are already stored, delete any unnecessary settings.
Android 2.1 (Eclair)
Android 2.2 (Froyo)
Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
Android 3.0–3.2 (Honeycomb)
Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Android 4.1–4.2 (Jelly Bean)
The following versions are currently being tested:
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Desire HD (HTC)
- Galaxy S (Samsung)
- Galaxy S 2 (Samsung)
- Galaxy Tab (Samsung)
- Milestone 2 (Motorola)
- Streak (Dell)
- XOOM (Motorola)
- Xperia arc (Sony Ericsson)
- Xperia X10 (Sony Ericsson)
- Xperia ray (Sony Ericsson)
- GALAXY NEXUS (Samsung)
- Nexus 7 (2012) (Asus)
Compatible AirStations (Access Points):
Any that include AOSS (AirStation One-touch Secure System)
Not compatible with the AirStations below.
AOSS is a trademark of Buffalo Inc.
This software allows the following interaction with your LinkStation or TeraStation:
- Set up WebAccess directly from your smartphone, without computers.
- Display error and information messages
- Change your LinkStation or TeraStation's IP address remotely.
- Access Settings
The following LinkStation series are supported with firmware version 1.00 or later.
- LS200 Series
- LS400 Series
The following LinkStation series are supported with firmware version 1.26 or later (version 1.34 or later is recommended).
- LS-AVL Series
- LS-CHL Series
- LS-QVL Series
- LS-SL Series
- LS-VL Series
- LS-WSXL Series
- LS-WVL Series
- LS-WXL Series
- LS-XHL Series
- LS-XL Series
The following TeraStation series are supported with firmware version 1.00 or later.
- TS-6VHL Series
- TS-8VHL Series
- TS-QVHL Series
- TS-RVHL Series
- TS-WVHL Series
- TS3000 Series
- TS4000 Series
- TS5000 Series
- TS-2RZ Series
The following TeraStation series are supported with firmware version 1.32 or later.
- TS-RXL Series
- TS-WXL Series
- TS-XEL Series
- TS-XHL Series
- TS-XL Series
Note: HTC devices are not supported.
To use "StationRadar", your Android device should be connected to the same network as your AirStation.
- Find your AirStation
- Access Settings and manage your AirStation
- Check AirStation's status
Compatible Products (as of 4 Dec, 2013):
This app is compatible with AirStation firmware version 2.08 and later. For best results, update your AirStation's firmware to the latest version before installing the app.
- This software is not compatible with most HTC devices because they don't accept broadcast or multicast packets.
View and play movies, music, and photos stored on the MiniStation Air from your phone, tablet, or other portable device.
You can play music in the background while using other apps.
You can create a slideshow from your photos.
You can save photos from your Android device to the MiniStation Air.
You can transfer photos from the MiniStation Air to your Android device.
Includes Wi-Fi passthrough, so your portable device can still browse the Internet while connected to the MiniStation Air.
Compatible Video Formats
3GPP, MPEG-4, MPEG-TS (AAC audio only, not seekable, Android 3.0+), WebM, Matroska(Android 4.0+)
Compatible Image Formats
JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, WebP (Android 4.0+)
Compatible Music Formats
Compatible Document Formats
3GPP, MPEG-4, ADTS raw AAC (decode in Android 3.1+, encode in Android 4.0+, ADIF not supported) MPEG-TS (not seekable Android 3.0+), FLAC only (Android 3.1+), MP3, Type 0 and 1, RTTTL/RTX, OTA, iMelody、Ogg, Matroska(Android 4.0+)
Android 2.3 or later
- Office and PDF Support: View, upload, and download Office files such as document, spreadsheet, and presentation and PDF files from outside of your office. your Android becomes more convenient for business use.
- Photo and movie upload: upload photos of exhibition or events to TeraStation / LinkStation in your Office and quickly share the information with your colleagues.
Features which administrator can control:
- Access control: folder Access can be Set for each device. Set permission for each department or position, and important files are easily and quickly shared in the office.
- Accessing Device control: only registered devices are accessible (White List) and registered devices are denied to Access (Black List) are supported. files are safely shared when the administrator wants to control Accessing devices or a Device is stolen or lost.
- Function control: It enables and disables functions for each device. File download, Access block to certain types of files, and more are supported. WebAccess for Business satisfies demand of company which wants to manage information strictly.
- Profile (configuration file): It can apply the exactly same settings to multiple devices. Make a profile for each division or office, and the installation of WebAccess for Business is so much easy!
* For personal or home use, download WebAccess A.
Following Buffalo LinkStation/TeraStation supports WebAccess for Business:
LinkStation (Firmware version ver.1.26 or later): LS-CHL, LS-XL, LS-XHL, LS-VL, LS-SL, LS-AVL/A, LS-WXL, LS-WVL, LS-WSXL, LS-QVL
TeraStation (Firmware version ver. 1.32 or later): TS-WXL, TS-WVHL, TS-XEL, TS-XL, TS-XHL, TS-RXL
TeraStation (Firmware version ver. 1.00 or later): TS-6VHL, TS-8VHL, TS-RVHL, TS-QVHL, TS-WVHL
*WebAccess has to be set up from the Web Admin interface of LinkStation / TeraStation before using WebAccess for Business.
*Opening certain files, such as PDF files, requires a separate application. Download and install it before opening.
*SSL connection is not supported.
(Android OS 4.0以降対応)
docomo SC-03D GALAXY SⅡ LTE
docomo SO-03D Xperia acro HD
docomo SO-02D Xperia NX
au IS12S Xperia acro HD
ThinkPad Tablet 183827J
ThinkPad Tablet 183825J
ThinkPad Tablet 18382QJ
Sony Tablet S SGPT111JP/S
Sony Tablet S SGPT112JP/S
※ 東芝製REGZA Tabletに接続したUSBメモリに対し書き込みは行えません。