AX-Edge Editor is a free app that lets you take full advantage of your AX-Edge by customizing it to your taste.
AX-Edge Editor provides editing functionality that lets you create original sounds and librarian functionality that lets you organize lists of sounds as needed for different performance situations. It also provides numerous other useful functions, such as system effect editing that lets you customize the output sound appropriately for each live performance venue, and the ability to download additional sound lists and sound data from Axial in a single operation. The AX-Edge features a distinctive external appearance, and now you can also customize its sound to give it even more of your own personality.
- Program editing and tone editing let you create your own original sounds (programs and tones).
- System effect editing lets you adjust effects such as EQ and reverb as appropriate for your live performance venue.
- Librarian lets you create, save, and recall program lists and tone lists as needed for different performance situations.
- You can download additional sound lists and sound data in a single operation from Axial (*) and load them into your AX-Edge.
- The app connects to your AX-Edge wirelessly via Bluetooth.
* Axial is a sound library site that lets you download additional sounds for Roland synthesizers.
* When using on Android 6.0 or later, please turn Android Location mode on.