It is easy to use. Once you push the Start button, all you have to do is hold your smartphone as you always do and walk.
Of course, it will continue to automatically record your steps even if you put it in your pocket or bag.
You can view a graph with the number of steps you have walked and all other information anytime.
Let's enjoy walking with this app!
How to use
- Touch on the number of steps, burned calories, distance, walking time, or speed to display the graph with that information.
- Touch the graph to highlight information data for a specific time or date.
- Swipe to the left to see the data recorded until the previous day.
- If you want to change the look of the app, change the theme.
- In order to display the correct number of burned calories, please enter your age, gender, weight and step length accurately.
- In order to display the correct distance and speed, please enter your step length accurately.
- Some devices will not record the number of steps when they are locked. This depends exclusively on the specifications of each device and it is not a bug of the app.
- If you find errors in the number of steps recorded, please adjust the sensitivity.
HOW IT WORKS:
✔ Automatically counts steps, 24/7
✔ Uses low-battery-drain sensors & smart algorithms to seamlessly pick up your movements
✔ No extra weight loss devices needed. Noom Walk is the only health and fitness device you need to keep track of your steps
✔ Connect with friends using your Google+, Facebook, or email login. Get support through high fives and comments as you work to reach your weight loss goals
✔ Seamless integration with Noom Coach: Weight Loss Plan to support you as you work to fully develop healthy lifestyle habits
This app has been certified safe by a third party organization.
Details of the app's features are as follows:
Counts the number of steps you've taken and displays time, distance and calories.
To avoid counting unwanted steps, it will start recording from the 10th step. (But not when in sleep mode.)
By turning off "COUNT" on the main screen, you can turn off the pedometer.
※ As the retrieval of location information operates simultaneously with the pedometer, when "COUNT" is turned off, "LOCATION" will also be turned off.
The Day・Week・Month・Rank of the recorded number of steps will be displayed as a graph. ("Rank" displays the top 50 days in recorded steps.)
By selecting "Display calorie" on the graph screen menu, you can also see the calorie graph.
You can adjust stride and weight of specific dates in "Day".
Displays the recorded walking route. If the GPS is on while walking, a "footprint" will be displayed and a "pin" will be displayed if the GPS is turned off and "Use wireless networks" is turned on.
When you tap the info window or long press the map, it displays the Street View.
By turning off "LOCATION" on the main screen, you can turn off location retrieval.
○ Time Selection
By selecting the target time, the approximate location at that time will be displayed on the map as a "miniature bulb".
○ View Photos
Any photos taken during the day will be displayed at the bottom.
Selecting the photo (setting it in the center by swiping) will display the approximate location where the photo was taken on the map with a "treasure chest".
Tap on the photo to enlarge it.
○Location info email
The location information will create a URL link of your location on Google Maps and will open a mailer or an SMS app.
By sending this to someone you want to inform of your location, the recipient will be able to see your location on Google Maps (app or web).
Set stride, weight, pedometer sensitivity and location accuracy (GPS, network).
●Backup, restore and manipulation
You can backup and restore data from the main menu.
For more details, please refer to the help section in the app menu. ("?" icon)
*** Note ***
● Display the screen once after the installation.
※ Task killer apps will force quit apps operating in the background. Using these apps will prevent accurate counting.
※Android 4.4.2 has issue that background apps are not restarted.
※Android 5.0.1 and 5.0.2 has issue that background apps are killed.
● Positioning by GPS alone will consume power.
We do our best to reduce power consumption, but the amount of consumption will depend on the GPS receiver in your device.
※This software includes the work that is distributed in the Apache License 2.0
※ We have contacted Trend Micro Inc. about our app being detected by virusbuster and we have been informed that they could not find any threats. Please contact Trend Micro Inc. if there is a false positive.
WalkLogger stays on in the background and automatically determines when you are walking. To use it, simply turn your screen off and put the phone in your pocket, in a belt clip, or in a purse or bag. The more firmly attached the phone is to you the better it works.
Medical research has shown that to stay healthy and prevent heart disease and diabetes it is crucial to stand up and walk several times throughout the day. People who spend lots of time standing up and moving around, for example by taking taking quite short walks throughout the day, indoors or outdoors, are healthier and live longer. Several studies have shown that you can reduce your risk of developing heart disease and type 2 diabetes by staying active.
WalkLogger lets you:
-Count your steps
-Estimate your distance walked or run
-Estimate the calories you burn by being active (net calories)
-Estimate your total calorie consumption (gross calories)
-Get activity logs with detailed information about individual walks and runs
-Set step, distance and calorie goals
-Earn medals based on the number of steps you walk each day
-Use the pedometer from your home screen with the built in widget
-Sign up for free and automatically sync your walking and running to the cloud
-Share your progress on social networks and any other sharing apps that you have on your phone.
-Unlock app themes by walking. Walk a total of 1000 steps to unlock a purple theme, 5000 steps to unlock a red theme and 10000 steps to unlock a green theme.
WalkLogger is a pedometer that does not record or log your location. Your exercise data and any other personal information that you store in the app will not be shared with anyone unless you explicitly choose to share it. Your email address will not be shared with third parties.
WalkLogger uses your phone's accelerometer to measure your activity. Unfortunately, some phones turn off their accelerometer when the screen turns off which makes it impossible to run a pedometer on those phones without draining the battery. WalkLogger will not work properly on those phones.
If you need help with something, or have a problem, a question, a suggestion or other feedback please use the email address found below this text.
"Accupedo Pedometer Widget made good walking buddies in our last tests." [Washington Post, 10/1/12]
"Among cellphone apps the Accupedo pedometer widget for Android phones had the top spot." [LA Times, 12/28/11]
Accupedo is an accurate pedometer app that monitors your daily walking on the home screen. With easy to read charts and history logs, monitor your steps, calories burned, distance, and time. As your best walking buddy, Accupedo will motivate you to walk more! Set up your daily goal and step towards a healthier you with Accupedo pedometer.
++++ ATTENTION ++++ Your phone may not compatible with Accupedo. Some phones do not support the G-sensor in SLEEP (STANDBY, when screen is OFF) mode by those phone manufacturers. This is not a defect of this app. Accupedo is a free edition of Accupedo-Pro.
An intelligent 3D motion recognition algorithm is embedded to track only walking patterns by filtering and ejecting out non walking activities. Accupedo counts your steps regardless of where you put your phone like your pocket, waist belt, or bag. Be healthy by setting up your daily goal and accurately monitoring your steps with Accupedo.
++++ Features ++++
● The intelligent algorithm starts tracking after 10 consecutive steps, then stops and restarts automatically as you walk.
● Customizable widget display modes: steps, distance, minutes, calories, and Lap.
● Daily log history: step counts, distance, calories, and walking time.
● Charts: Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly step counts.
● Power usage mode options for efficient power saving.
● Customized personal settings: sensitivity, metric/english, step distance, body weight, daily goal, etc.
● Concise widget display on Home screen: 2x1, 3x1, and 4x1
● Edit daily step counts.
● Lap: “odometer” function for short walk.
● Database backup: SD-Card and Google Drive.
● Widget skin colors: black, blue, green, orange, pink, transparent.
● Share daily log on the Facebook.
● Email a daily log file.
● Language option: default and English
++++ Installation ++++
● WATCH YOUTUBE FOR INSTALLATION VIDEO (Type in Accupedo) for more information.
- For Android OS 4.0 or higher
1. After downloading, click App icon. You will see Widgets tab on the top.
2. Choose Widget, and search for Accupedo.
- For Android OS 2.2 or 2.3
1. After downloading, press and hold your finger on the empty space of the Home screen. (If your Home screen is full of Apps, remove at least two adjacent App because Accupedo needs two App space to install it.) “Add to Home screen” menu will appear with options listing.
2. Select Widgets from the menu, and then select the widget named “Accupedo”.
++++ Notes ++++
● It performs best when the phone is on your waist belt.
● Step count may not be accurate if you put your phone in loose fit pants due to the random movement your phone makes in the pocket.
● The sensitivity of a phone can be different from others. So, choose a sensitivity level that works best for your phone.
● Help and FAQ are built in the App.
How to use is very simple. Click the Start button, you can simply carry a smartphone as usual.
All workouts are immediately able to confirm the graph on the screen.
Now get ready to start walking.
How to use
· The number of steps, walking time and distance (m), calories burned, average speed, touch the graph shows the movement history of the item.
· Tracks are available in daily, weekly, monthly three forms.
Also, walking goals daily, weekly, you can set up a monthly basis.
· Through the calendar you can check the movement recorded at a glance.
· If you want to correctly display calorie consumption exactly the age, sex, weight, please input your foot.
· You can set it manually if the automatic set the pace different from your own stride.
· Try to users around the world and walk through a leaderboard competition.
· You can more easily manage the movement recorded by the provided list.
· Set the height and weight for a more accurate measurement. This sets the calculation for the walking stride stride and run it.
· Set and, if you set up a profile to fit your workout more efficient and accurate measure.
Movement in daily life, you can reduce the errors contained in the number of steps when setting the effective continuous pace.
Select the sensitivity for your own device.
Sets whether or not pop up alert notifications via the Status bar settings.
This high-quality app will meet users' expectations for their walking, hiking, fitness training, and weight loss needs.
Why Runtastic Pedometer for your health & fitness needs?
- Automatically records all your steps
- Works anywhere: pants or jacket pocket, hand or arm, in a sports bag or purse
- Speed calculation
- Distance (miles or km) covered
- Step frequency counter and calculation
- See the last 5 walking activities on your phone
- Share your fitness activities on social networks like Google+, Facebook and Twitter
- Integrate Runtastic Pedometer activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Compatible with the Runtastic.com where all your data will be managed
- Users can also save body data: weight and height for an accurate calorie count
With the Runtastic Pedometer app, you can become the type of person who would prefer to walk the stairs rather than take the elevator! Let this step counter track your distance with the simple push of a button. Tracking your walking, hiking, backpacking, and general activity doesn't get any easier than that! Take the 10,000 daily steps challenge today, and push yourself to reach your overall health and fitness and goals.
Download the best free pedometer app today! And don't forget about the amazing fitness community Runtastic has built for all users on Runtastic.com, and on our various social media platforms! All users are welcome to upload training data and take a look at activity overviews and progress on the Runtastic fitness site: Runtastic.com.
If you'd like additional health & fitness info from Runtastic, exercise and workout tips are provided by Runtastic's Fitness Coach, Lunden, on the NEW YouTube Runtastic Fitness Channel! Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/runtasticfitness
This pedometer app so not only counts the number of steps but also the time, the distance traveled and the number of calories you have burned.
Get Active, lose weight, lower your blood pressure, live longer, and feel better. Download now for free and join the millions of users already improving their health with Pacer Pedometer.
Get Started Right Away for Free
-No wristband or other hardware required. Our pedometer works entirely from your phone with no additional setup
-No website login, just download for free and start tracking your exercise right away
Track All Your Activity
-Built-in pedometer tracks your steps all day long whether your phone is in your hand, in your pocket, in your jacket, on an armband or in your purse
-Records steps, calories, distance and active time whether you enjoy walking, jogging or running
-Give your exercise a boost by using GPS to track your outdoor running, walking and biking on a map
Lose Weight & Get Fit
-Track your weight and BMI over time and correlate changes with your activity and other vitals
-Perfect companion to MyFitnessPal. Pacer syncs all your activity data to MyFitnessPal to create the ultimate weight loss tool
-Activity tracking works great as a complement to any diet
Stay Motivated with Family & Friends
-Create walking groups with your friends and family to compare daily steps in real-time
-Connect with friends trying to lose wait or get fit and keep each other accountable
-Login with Facebook to find friends faster, or anonymously for more privacy
-Works with friends on Android and iPhone
Create Healthy Habits
-One-tap tools for building daily healthy habits
-Connect with, motivate and support other users working on the same habits
Other Key Features:
-The easiest to use pedometer for any phone
-Accurate activity tracking and step counting in your hand, in your pocket, in your jacket, on an armband or in your purse
-Weight and BMI tracking so you can see your most important health vitals in a single location, with a simple, clear dashboard and trend analytics
-Beautiful trend displays for your steps, calories and weight
-Auto-sync your steps and calories to your MyFitnessPal account. Just authorize Pacer to connect to your MyFitnessPal account, and as long as Pacer is running, your data will also appear in MyFitnessPal without any extra effort.
-Based on science: track your metrics against standards provided by the World Health Organization and President’s Fitness Council.
Best of all, Pacer Pedometer is totally free to use. So before you go out and spend your money on an expensive device, try Pacer first!
And remember, stay active!
Effortlessly track your activity:
• Just carry your phone and get access to your walking, running and cycling activity.
Reach your fitness goals:
• Set goals based on either duration or steps and see your progress throughout the day.
• Receive performance-based recommendations for activity goals.
A comprehensive view of your fitness:
• Connect third party devices and apps to Fit and we’ll show you all of your fitness data in one place.
• Compatible with all Android Wear devices.
• Also access Google Fit on the web at http://www.google.com/fit and on your tablet.
✔ Pedometer counts your walk steps 24/7
✔ Sleep Tracker automatically detects how long you sleep last night with "Good Morning" greeting
✔ Calorie Counter recognizes daily activity and counts calories burned automatically for your diet
✔ Weight Tracker tracks your weight loss and diet easily with BMI calculator
✔ Place Tracker lifelog the places and location you visited with low battery impact (less than 5%)
✔ Route Tracker records how much you move (car,flight,bike/cycling) and shows routes on the map
✔ Fitness Tracker recognizes your motion of diverse exercises and sports (squat, push up, sit up, hula hoop, jump rope, elliptical, treadmill) beyond walk steps. Need ARMBAND
✔ Heart Rate Monitor accurately detects your heart rate pulse based on camera. No daily limit on measurement
• IN-DEPTH ANALYTICS (top 5 place/route, sleep/walk pattern with daily/weekly trend)
• AUTOMATIC fitness tracker (vs. Manual input-based tracker)
• MINIMAL battery drain (vs. GPS-based tracker)
• PRIVACY first, store data only in your phone (vs. Server-based tracker)
• 100% FREE and NO Ads, NO external gadget (vs. Gadget-based tracker)
• NO SYNC to server or gadget, and thus much more responsive
• ADVANCED motion recognition of exercises (vs. Pedometer-only tracker)
• EASY to share your favorite places and location history (vs. GPS location-only tracker)
• For sports and fitness trackers, please wear any ARMBAND with your phone and REPEAT the gestures at least 5 times. Need to click start button for the first run
• In some phones, fitness tracker is not supported due to sensor and form factor limitation (except bike or cycling)
• Pedometer for Nexus 5 and other latest phones uses hardware step counter for minimal battery consumption
• Weight loss tracking is not automatic, but manual. Click pencil icon to add your weight
• For sleep tracker, you don't have to put your phone in the bed. Just act as usual (e.g., phone in the desk without movement). Currently, no support for daytime sleep.
• For heart rate pulse monitor, place and lightly hold your fingertip on the back camera lens until measurement screen becomes RED. If your phone does not have flashlight, please measure in well-lit region for accurate heart rate measurement.
SenseMe is designed as an ultimate life logging and quantified-self app, especially focusing on fitness, diet and health. SenseMe is currently beta version. We'd appreciate your valuable feedback. Please, report bugs or request features to firstname.lastname@example.org. Have fun with SenseMe!
GET ACTIVE. EAT BETTER. MANAGE WEIGHT. SLEEP BETTER.
- Wirelessly SYNC your Fitbit Surge, Charge HR, Charge, Flex, One or Zip tracker with your Android device.
- Track your DAILY GOALS and progress over time for STEPS, DISTANCE, CALORIES BURNED and more
- Use GPS to track your RUNS, WALKS & HIKES
- LOG ACTIVITIES like YOGA and WORKOUTS to keep you on track
- LOG FOOD to see how many CALORIES you consume each day, and manage your WEIGHT over time
- COMPETE with FRIENDS with daily or weekly CHALLENGES and compare stats
- ALL DAY HEART RATE TRACKING with Fitbit Surge and Charge HR
Learn more about Fitbit activity trackers and smart scales at www.fitbit.com
See list of supported devices at www.fitbit.com/devices
Start walking with the MapMyWalk community. Record GPS-based activities to view detailed stats; connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place; log over 600 different activity types.
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
☆ Gear Tracker - Add your athletic shoes and start tracking mileage with Gear Tracker. Help yourself avoid common injuries and get notified when it’s time for a new pair.
☆ 600+ Activities - Log and record workouts with the largest selection of activities, including running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga and tons of others.
☆ Workout Stats - Record GPS-based workouts with customizable voice feedback for precise stats like pace, route, distance, calorie burn, elevation profile and more.
SHARE FITNESS & NUTRITION DATA
☆ Share Data - Sync your account with other health and nutrition apps like MyFitnessPal and Google Fit.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP MEMBERSHIP
☆ Go MVP - Be a premium member for an ad-free experience and access special features like heart rate analysis, personal training plans, audio coaching, and Live Tracking.
☆ MVP Members Only - Enjoy exclusive offers and promotions from our partners.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
☆ Activity Feed - Share your progress and see what friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether you’re a beginner, casually active, looking to rededicate yourself to fitness or an athletic enthusiast, you’ll fit in perfectly with our 30+ million member strong community.
☆ Social - Share your progress and workouts with friends on social media.
MORE FEATURES ON THE WEB
☆ 24/7 Activity Graph - Connect devices to view steps, sleep, workouts and more, all in one expertly designed graph.
☆ Import Data - We make it easy to connect and import data from the best activity tracking devices in the industry. Connect devices from Jawbone, Misfit, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings and more (Bluetooth Smart™ and ANT+™).
☆ Challenges - Join Challenges for some friendly, virtual competition, climb the leaderboards and win prizes.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
Should you choose to upgrade to MVP, payment will be charged to your Google Wallet account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off on wallet.google.com and click on ‘Update or cancel your subscription’ on the Transactions page after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be cancelled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription to MVP.
Under Armour Connected Fitness powers the complete digital product suite of MapMyFitness, including MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyWalk, MapMyHike, and the Under Armour Record app. Our mission is to make all athletes better by providing the digital connected fitness products they need to train, perform and improve.
Keep your health in pedometer.
You can measure the number of steps each day. Try to meet the challenge by setting your own goals.
From now on, please start a healthy diet.
If you start with the start button pedometer to measure your steps will be 24 hours, with daily automatic daily.
The ranking is determined by comparing the number of step with users around the world.
Is my pace may have myeotdeung in the world? Compare.
• Since when pressing the start button, the number will be measured anywhere in your yard.
• You can set a goal for me.
• The number of steps from the main screen of the day, calorie consumption, you can determine the distance, speed, pace, and you can see how often Achievement goal of the day.
• If you walked into a 1-10 step sequential set automatically recognized as valid for walk pace. Immediately recognized in the case of one step.
• Set the time for a more efficient battery consumption activities.
• Record daily exercise to start once turned off without each other, unlike during exercise pedometer app and shows the daily statistics. 'Pedometer - Health Torpedo "is only if you carry a cellphone that you always carry without using a special device will measure the number of daily steps.
• Two kinds of widgets provided (simple and concise widgets, data widgets telling detail of the day)
• the number of daily steps by showing the user a list clearly shows the data.
• The number of steps of the main screen will be reset to the standard midnight.
• The number of daily steps through the graph, calories, and you will see a change in the distance.
• On the detail screen, you can share your data to other people that day.
• Unit Setting
- Meters, miles in length, and the setting can be set in meters km, m, with cm Weight is converted to kg.
- Miles in length when setting mi, ft, in inch weight is converted to lb.
• Set the height and weight for a more accurate measurement. This will set the calculation to fit the walking stride stride and run it.
• You can manually set automatically when set is different from your own stride stride.
• setting and, if you set up a profile to suit your workout more efficient and accurate measure.
Movement in daily life can reduce the number of errors contained in the pace setting the effective continuous pace.
Please select the sensitivity to suit your device.
Sets whether to launch a notification via the notification bar whether setting.
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
Stay on track, no matter where you are. On the trail, treadmill, or streets, MotionX® combines your phone’s GPS and accelerometer for the most accurate tracking of your of your distance, pace and time. Measure your progress every mile with in-run audio feedback.
Share your runs and let your friends keep you going with cheers along the way. Show off your Nike+ level color and amp things up with a PowerSong at the press of a button.
COMPARE AND COMPETE
Nothing's as motivating as a little friendly competition. Compete with your friends for the top leaderboard spot, or go toe-to-toe against them in a Nike+ Challenge. Just set a distance. Invite your friends. And race to the finish.
GUIDANCE AND TRAINING
Whether you’re looking to take on your first 5K or smash your marathon PR, Nike+ Coach gives you a training program, coaching expertise and daily workouts to get you race ready.
- Need help? Get support at nikeplus.com/support.
Nike+ Running Handsets - Verified
* Motorola Droid2 Global
* HTC ThunderBolt, Incredible2, My Touch 4G Slide, One Max
* Samsung Galaxy Nexus, S, SII, S III, S4, S5, Note, Note II, Note III, S4, S5, Mega
* Motorola Droid RAZR, Moto X
* Google Nexus 5
Pedometer counts your steps, displays your pace, approximate. distance, speed and how much burn your calories.
It has an option to notify you by voice in given intervals about any value. You can set a desired pace/speed and get notified when you have to go faster or slower..
If you are not accurate, try adjusting the sensitivity setting.
On some phones it can't count the steps when the screen is off, try tweaking the "Operational level" setting if this happens.
Not suitable for all day use, as it consumes power constantly.
Drop me an email if you have any problems, suggestions, ideas. You can also create your own version as this is open source software. Have fun!
1:calculate distance and speed based on user's step length
2:Calories burned based on step length & body weight.
3:Repeated voice notifications about any displayed value
4:Pause and resume the service
5:Reset all values
TechCalc64 has the following features.
- 64bit integer calculation, it's useful for calculating 64bit memory address.
- binary and hexadecimal mode. It's easy to change radix with one button.
- bit shift keys('<<' and '>>' keys) in bin and hex mode.
- back space key.
- log2 key, It's useful to check the required bit width of a number.