You can quickly and easily edit a drum score image of one measure. The function is simple, but you can input at high speed. Currently, only Crash cymbal, Ride cymbal, Hi-hat cymbal, Snare drum, High tom, Low tom, Floor tom, Bass drum and Foot hi-hat can be entered.
[How to use]
1. Start the app. The drum score of one measure is displayed.
2. Touch where you want to hit on the score to see the note. Please refer to the guide (gray dots on the top and bottom of the score) for the position to touch. If you touch it again, you won't hit it. Hi-hat cymbal, Snare drum and Bass drum can be entered.
3. Press the zoom in button (spreading arrows) or pinch out on the score to zoom in. You can also enter Crash cymbal, Ride cymbal, High tom, Low tom, Floor tom and Foot hi-hat cymbal. Drag on the score to move the display position. Swipe on the score to move to the edge. Press the zoom out button (narrowing arrows) or pinch in on the score to return to full view.
4. Long press on a note to display the note menu. Press the symbol button in the note menu to add/remove grace symbols to the note. Currently, you can add or remove the accent mark and flam mark. If you do not want to use the displayed note menu, it will disappear when you touch anywhere other than the menu.
5. Press the score image output button to save the score as a PNG image. In the Pictures folder of external storage, save the file name "DrumScore_YYYYMMDD_HHMMSS.png" (YYYYMMDD_HHMMSS is currently at date and time).
6. Press the whole rest button to restore the score to its initial state.
(Mostly in Japanese.)