- Wide range of analysis parameter settings
- Frequency (horizontal axis) can be switched between logarithmic and linear scales
- Display range can be changed (zoom, scroll) by touch operation
- Automatic screen rotation (can be fixed by setting)
- Real-time display of peak frequencies and amplitudes (up to 10)
- Maximum frequency: Selectable from 2 kHz to 96 kHz (The frequency that can be set depends on the model you are using.
- Minimum frequency: 0.25 Hz, 0.5 Hz, 1.0 Hz, 2.5 Hz, 5 Hz, 10 Hz, 25 Hz, 50 Hz
- Update rate: 45fps, 30fps, 15fps, 5fps, 1fps
This app allows you to increase the maximum frequency up to 96kHz, but please note that the settings above 24kHz are mainly for high-performance microphones, not for built-in microphones of common devices.
(In general devices available on the market today, data in the high frequency range above about 22 kHz is pseudo-created by interpolation processing on the hardware. Normally, the spectrum in this range contains only a faint noise of less than -60 dB, but depending on the model, Larger noises may appear at certain frequencies such as 48 kHz or 96 kHz due to the interpolation process described above.