★ Over 900,000 total downloads!
It is an application that displays mixi's voice, diary, community, etc. easily and easily.
Recommended for those who are looking for usability similar to "mobile mixi" for feature phones (garakei).
Unlike mixi's official app, it has a simple screen layout, so you can browse comfortably and quickly!
Especially for "community", the app remembers "how far you've read", and topics with new posts are displayed in red, so it's recommended for those who use the community a lot!
* Please report bugs to the question topic of the official community. Even if you write comments on the Google Play store, we will not be able to investigate or reply, so we ask for your cooperation.
* This application is not an application provided by mixi.
■ Main functions
・Browse and post tweets
・Likes ・Comments ・Visitor notifications
・Browsing My Miku & My Diary, Comment History
・Post diary and write comments
・View the latest community topics and comment history
・Display community list and favorite communities
・Comment writing in the community
- View last week's visitors and people you visited
・View/Reply to messages
・Display My Miku list
・Display of my list
・You can set "hide" or "change position" by pressing and holding each item.
・You can display and post garbled characters such as ① and heart marks (♡) on Android browsers.
■ How to use
・Tap "Comment" when viewing a community topic to quote and reply to the comment.
・You can reply by tapping "Comment" in the diary.
- You can hide or change the order of categories by long-pressing the category on the top screen.
- You can change (customize) to another function by pressing and holding the toolbar button (at the bottom of the screen).
・You can set your favorite image as the background of the screen. Please set from the menu Settings ⇒ Theme and font size.
■Differences in the paid version of TkMixiViewer+
・Ads at the top of the screen are not displayed
・Horizontal screen becomes easier to see (toolbar can be placed on the right side)
*If the same button appears more than once in the toolbar (at the bottom of the screen), it may have changed to a different function unexpectedly. Long press that button to change to another function.
* Some links such as user names are not supported and are displayed in the built-in browser.
* To speed up the display of the top page, the PC version of mixi has been acquired in "standard mode". Therefore, when you view mixi on your PC, it will automatically change to "standard mode". If you want to keep "Timeline Mode", uncheck "Advanced Settings" ⇒ "Standard Settings" in Settings.
*In rare cases, the app may not start after the update (of this app) due to a device malfunction. It seems that it may be revived by reinstalling after uninstalling once or restarting the terminal.
*We use Google Analytics to obtain anonymous statistical information on app usage for service quality improvement, improvement, and analysis.
●Official community (TkMixiViewer)