※ Kodongi FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
※ 'Corona movement safety' compares the user's movement information with the information of the confirmed patient so that no one can know it using the 'homomorphic password'.
※ We check contact with confirmed cases based on data from confirmed cases nationwide.
Through 'Corona movement safety', users can check whether there is a risk of contact with a confirmed COVID-19 person. Use the ‘Check for contact risk’ function to check the contact risk. It compares the place visited by the user with the place visited by the confirmed person to determine the risk of contact.
Corona copper wire safe is special in protecting personal information safely by using homomorphic encryption. User's movement information is protected so that no one can know it using homomorphic encryption, the most secure 4th generation encryption technology that currently exists. Thanks to the characteristic of homomorphic encryption that operations can be performed in an encrypted state, even the service provider cannot verify the user's location information.
(For more information on homomorphic encryption, see
■ Your location information
- Stores the user's visited places in the mobile phone every 10 minutes. Stored movement lines are automatically deleted after 2 weeks of storage.
■ Current status of COVID-19
- You can easily check the current daily confirmed cases of COVID-19.
■ Check the risk of contact
- If you use 'Check contact risk', you can quickly and easily check whether a contact risk has occurred by comparing the user's place of visit with the movement route of the confirmed person. Contact risk confirmation uses visit records up to two weeks before the confirmation request.
■ Auto check function
- Set the 'Auto Send' function at startup. Once a day, the user is notified by comparing his/her movement with that of a confirmed COVID-19 patient. You can also enable it in the settings menu.
※ Users must grant permission for the following two permissions when starting the app for the first time in order to use the Corona movement safety.
▷ (Required) Permission to collect location information
- When the location information collection permission pop-up appears, select ‘Always allow’. This setting is necessary to collect location information even when the app is not turned on. Depending on your phone, you may need to select it in the app permission settings. If only 'Allow' or 'Reject' appears, select 'Allow'.
▷ (recommended) Excluding battery optimization
- Please agree to 'Excluding battery optimization' to collect location information even when the app is not turned on.
▷ (Optional) Collecting location information in the foreground
- In order to collect more accurate location information, you can always open the app to collect location information. You can select this setting when starting the app or in the settings menu.
※ If you have any questions regarding use, please contact us through the email below.
※ This app can only be installed on 64-bit Android devices or higher. Although it is a 64-bit device, installation may not be possible even if the OS is 32-bit. Please understand.
(It cannot be installed on mobile phones such as Galaxy S5 or lower, Galaxy Note 4 or lower, Galaxy A10e, LG Q8, LG X5, LG Q31, LG Q51, etc.)
※ This app was produced in cooperation with Gyeonggi-do as a Corona-19 related app. The related official notice has been forwarded to Google.
※ Jurisdiction: Korea