The National Pension Service's mobile app service, "National Pension by My Side", is designed to provide the main civil service services of minwon.or.kr, a civil petition website, quickly and easily in a mobile environment.
List of major services
1. Personal service to the public
- 21 types of inquiry services including expected old-age pension, national pension visit, subscription details, etc.
- Fax issuance of 5 types of certificates including subscription certificate and subscription details and 8 types of electronic certificate issuance service
- 20 types of application services such as pension claim, local subscriber acquisition report, return/extra payment application, etc.
2. Business place service
- 11 types of inquiry, certificate issuance, report application service including regular determination of workplace standard income, membership certificate, etc.
3. Retirement Preparation Service
- 6 types of services such as checking my pension and comprehensive diagnosis for retirement preparation
4. Additional services
- Fax sending service to report/apply to the Report Center and the Corporation
I have a joint certificate on my mobile phone, but I can't see it when I log in to the 'National Pension by My Side' app, what should I do?
- Android security policy has been changed (strengthened).
(Before change) If you copy the joint certificate once in a specific app, it can be used immediately in all apps
(After change) Even if you have copied the joint certificate once in a specific app, you must copy it for each app to use it.
Therefore, if you have a PC that can be used, access the National Pension Homepage and click “Export Certificate to Mobile” at the bottom.
You must use the PC's joint certificate after copying it from the National Pension App.
※ If it is difficult to copy the certificate depending on the user's environment, it can be conveniently used with other login methods such as simple authentication.