Empowered Parents. Thriving Children.
We know how overwhelming a parent's journey can be when a child is diagnosed with autism (ASD) or ADHD.
With Tracto, you can breathe a sigh of relief with our video guides by experts in the field of neurodiversity, behavioral tracking tools, and parenting tips, so you can be fully supported as you help your child thrive.
Affordable and personalized parent support
Finding trusted, and affordable parenting resources for your family’s unique needs can be challenging. We get it.
That’s why we’ve created tailored autism & ADHD video guides where you can learn practical strategies to connect with and support your child at home. We also help you find the right support when you need it most by recommending video guides based on your family’s unique needs.
Our video guides are based on our clinical team’s more than 15 years of experience working with neurodivergent individuals and their families. We’re continuously adding new video guides - feel free to send us a topic request.
Understand your child’s ongoing progress
Each child’s journey is unique. Tracto allows you to easily track behaviors, signs, and side-effects to gain insights into what is working - and what's not.
Improve collaboration with your child’s entire care team
You’re also able to invite teachers and other caregivers to your team to get an understanding of progress in various environments and at different times of the day. These insights provide a deeper understanding of your child’s ongoing care needs and promote collaboration between caregivers (teachers, parents, etc.).
Stay on track of your child's care plan
Tracto helps you stay on track of medication, appointments, and activities by allowing you to configure intuitive reminders.
Support better care decision-making
Accurately reporting your child’s behaviors, signs and progress in consultations with care providers can be a daunting responsibility. Most people find it difficult to accurately recall past events (e.g., quickly try and remember how your sleep was a week ago). Tracto equips you with a holistic history of your child’s progress which you can use to support better reporting in consultations.
In addition, Tracto also allows you to easily share holistic care progress reports with your child's clinicians and therapists via email, print or instant messaging.
- Learn to understand, support, and connect with your child with our bite-sized and easy-to-apply video guides by experts in the field of neurodiversity
- Easily track concerns, behaviors, signs, and side-effects
- Invite teachers and other caregivers to your team
- Get data-driven treatment insights based on observations from your entire team
- Easily complete clinical assessments
- Configure intuitive activity, medication, concern, and assessment reminders
- Confidentially share important moments or milestones with your team by sharing text, voice notes, images, reports, and videos via journal entries
- Share holistic care progress reports with your child’s clinicians and therapists
- Privacy and security as a priority: HIPAA, POPIA, COPPA, and GDPR compliant
Start your family’s Tracto journey today - it’s free!