This application has been developed to be light and powerful which can be used by a wide range of people who are interested in cellular networks field from students to a senior level of engineers. It started as a one-page application with some basic features and step by step many features have been added.
Currently, Cellular Info is capable of providing you with many information.
- Cellular network name, technology type, MCC, MNC, LAC/TAC, CIDs, eNb Id, EARFCN, PCI*.
- Signal strength indicators RSSI, RSCP, RSRP, RSRQ, SNR*.
- Network Layer DL/UL throughputs.
- Device location/speed based on GPS.
- Rx Level
- RSRQ, SNR (LTE)
- Network Layer DL/UL Throughputs.
Outdoor drive test mode*:
- Visual gauges for different network KPIs.
- Capability to record logs in a CSV for further study.
- Real-time RX Level monitoring vs location on Google Map.
- Locate the serving tower on the map***.
Indoor walk test mode:
- Capability to import indoor layout image.
- KPIs and technology type display.
- Automatic KPIs logs recording for each point.
- Save an image for the layout.
* KPIs accuracy depends on device implementation of APIs.
** Internet needed to be enabled for the map to be viewed properly.
*** Based on OpenCellid databases "https://opencellid.org/"
Thank you and enjoy using the Cellular Info, all feedback, comments from you are most welcome.