We are glad to offer you the best version of the Holy Bible in German. Luther Bibel 1912 version.
An audio Bible that allows you to read and listen to the Word of God from your smartphone or tablet.
Enjoy its features:
- The most helpful bible app, user interface and design
- High quality audio Bible (Listen to the whole Bible on your phone)
- Compatible for Android Phones and Tablets
- Night mode to change the luminosity when you read
- Ability to search, highlight and bookmark verses
- Make a list of your favorite verses
- Share them on social networks
- Set the font size for a comfortable reading
- Keyword research
- Luther Bibel app is accessible without WIFI
The Luther Bible (LUT) is a translation of the Old and New Testaments of the Bible from the Old Hebrew, the Aramaic and the Old Greek language into the German language (originally Early High German). The translation was made by Martin Luther with the help of further theologians (especially Philipp Melanchthon). In 1522, a first edition of the New Testament was written and in 1534, a complete Bible was released.
Martin Luther King was one of the most important figures in the Protestant Reformation. He was a monk, a priest, a Reformer and a professor of biblical literature. His greatest work was the translation of the Christian Bible.
The Luther Bible translation has greatly influenced the church and continues to impact all Christians until today.
Here you have a list of books of the Bible:
Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi.
Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, Corinthians 1 and 2, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude, Revelation.