The Google Analytics Widget allows you to view your KPIs at a glance without having to log into a cumbersome app.
View your stats in graph or chart format with the Google Analytics Widget.
Get alerts when eCommerce transactions are detected.
Please note that Android widgets are incredibly limited and actually display differently on different devices. There's no way to scale down a graph or make it a fixed size that will look good on every device. We've spent months trying to resolve this and have come to the conclusion that it is not possible to fine tune it so it's universal. This is likely why the official Google Analytics app doesn't support widgets.
Please submit suggestions and feature requests here - https://www.google.com/moderator/#15/e=20ea8c&t=20ea8c.41&f=20ea8c.6d7df5
*** Before leaving a negative review, please understand that this is experimental and free beta. We are looking to get feedback to ultimately make this the most awesome stats app on Android. This is our first beta version and most likely will not work as expected on every device. Please bear with us while we develop this, for free, for you. ***
The app currently only supports Google Analytics widgets for now but AdSense, Salesforce, Twitter and more are coming soon. The Google Analytics widget gallery will be published in the next version.
Adobe Analytics, part of Adobe Marketing Cloud, helps you create a holistic view of your business by turning customer interactions into actionable insights. With intuitive dashboards and reports, you can sift and sort information to provide insights you can use to identify problems and opportunities.
Adobe Analytics for Android provides access to your digital marketing reports, bookmarks, and dashboards through an easy to use app on your mobile device. Key features include:
· Native Android application for quick, easy, and secure login to Adobe Analytics
· Simple and intuitive way to browse Adobe Analytics reports on your phone and tablet
· Take advantage of Adobe Analytics bookmarks and dashboards directly on your phone and tablet
· Run Adobe Analytics reports on-the-go
*Please Note: You must be an existing Adobe Analytics customer with valid login privileges to use this application.
Aptean Analytics, powered by best-of-breed Business Intelligence platform, QlikView(R), delivers complete, configurable, industry specific analytics dashboards to enable your staff to discover business insights about your operations - aligning to roles, & line of business. Now, your managers are able to quickly view key performance indicators (KPI's), performance metrics, and results - while working with teams to drive greater performance. Even better: your users are able to analyze this information, and make inferences that lead to action.
Note: users of this application should have Aptean Analytics installed and configured prior to using this application. For more information, please contact Aptean sales at: http://www.aptean.com/en/Company/Contact-Us
By downloading this application, you agree to the terms defined in the application End User License Agreement (EULA).
The worlds leading mobile reporting and analytics app is now available for Android users.
Roambi Analytics lets you take data from anywhere - including excel, CSV, Box, Salesforce.com and more, and transform it into rich, award winning interactive charts, visualizations and dashboards.
Designed and built from the ground up for mobile, Roambi helps you explore, present, and share your data from your phone or tablet wherever you are.
• Award Winning, Multi-touch Charts and Visualizations
• Native App
• 100% Offline Functionality and Access to Data
• Optimized Experience for Tablets and Phones
Roambi is used by thousands of companies large and small to get data into the hands of everyone who needs it, in the moments they need it most, and is now available for Android.
To create your own Roambi visualizations visit www.Roambi.com for a free trial account.
Roambi Business or Roambi ES account
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S5
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)
Positionly focuses on simplicity. With no unnecessary extras to distract you from the task at hand, this monitoring tool enables you to simply manage SEO and keyword ranking in a whole new way, freeing you up to focus on business.
Offering important analytics, Positionly digs deep down into the results on search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo! and Yandex, monitoring your keywords and producing graphs and charts that prove useful to large companies tracking an entire network of business sites, or a single person monitoring his or her own personal website.
The IEEE 1584 empirically derived model was chosen for arc flash analysis due to the model's capability to accurately account for a wide variety of setup parameters including:
* open and box equipment configurations
* grounding of all types and ungrounded
* gap between conductors of 3 to 152 mm.
* short circuit currents in the range of 700A to 106kA
* system line voltages in the range of 208V to 15kV
* working distances from 10 to 80 inches
For cases where voltage is over 15kV or gap is outside the range of the model, the theoretically derived Lee method can be applied and it is included in iAFA V1.0
The arc flash software takes equipment configuration, gap between electrodes, grounding type, short circuit fault current value and system voltage on input, and determines arcing fault current at potential point of fault.
For protective devices operating in the steep portion of their time-current curves, a small change in current causes a big change in corresponding operating time. Incident energy is linear with time, and consequently arc current variations may have a big effect on incident energy. The IEEE 1584 proposed solution is to make two arc current and energy calculations: one using the calculated expected arc current and another one using a reduced arc current that is 15% lower.
The arc flash software enables calculations for both of the above considered cases. The iAFA arc flash software predicts arcing fault current for a given configuration and amount of the available 3-phase short circuit current. Next, the incident energy, arc flash boundary, shock protection boundaries and level of personnel protective equipment are determined based on equipment configuration, selected upstream protection device ratings and working distance.
* Detailed analysis using the IEEE 1584 equations and the Lee method
* Collect information, take photos of switchgear, MCC's etc. during field walk-downs
* Instantly determine arcing current, incident energy, arc flash, limited, restricted, prohibited approach boundaries, hazard risk category, typical clothing system
* Add fuse and circuit breaker data including time-current characteristics for the devices that are not already featured in the built-in protection device library
* Calculator-style interface makes complex calculations easy to understand
* Provide a safer working environment by specifying the proper level of personal protective equipment. Wearing inadequate clothing is dangerous for obvious reasons, but wearing too much clothing is dangerous due to limited mobility and visibility
* Design safer power systems while insuring compliance with NEC 110.16, OSHA, NFPA 70E, IEEE P1584 and CSA Z462 standards and regulations
* Avoid potential fines, lost productivity, and increased insurance and litigation costs
* Set arc duration cut-off in the 2 to 10 second range
* Evaluate Threshold Incident Energy for a Second Degree Burn
* Generate arc flash warning labels in high resolution graphic format
* Create warning labels in English and a variety of international languages
* Save input configurations, equipment image for future reference
* Send extended report including equipment data, calculation results, arc flash label
* Perform analysis using metric, imperial units
The RMI Analytics App is in a first step designed to enhance the experience of those taking part in our global crop tours. With this App you can find out everything about the country and region you are visiting, details of the farms and factories as well as a complete plan of the entire trip. Within the App you can also register for subsequent crop tours.
Finally our unique in App survey allows participants to rate individual fields, predicting quality, yields and whether they are confident about the potential of this crop.
Our crop tours
RMI Analytics Crops Tours show participants barley growing regions, malting facilities and breweries across the world giving industry insiders the edge in judging the quality of crops and insights into best practice. Crop Tours in 2014 will take in facilities and farms in France, Denmark, Sweden, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Canada and Australia.
“Great app for a great service, thank you!”- Tim Wachter
Over 400,000 people and 700,000 apps rely on App Annie to track their stats and keep up with the industry.
App Annie is the first mobile app to allow publishers to track their app market data, across multiple stores, while letting them see all the top ranking apps across Google Play, iOS and other leading platforms.
App Annie enables you to understand the numbers that drive your business. Now those numbers are securely available anywhere, anytime.
From downloads and revenue, to reviews and ratings, App Annie is a streamlined and lightweight solution to access your app’s publisher data, alongside global top charts and historical ranking data for any app on Google Play, iOS and other leading platforms.
Integrate with App Annie to get all the metrics that matter, on the go:
Top Charts - see all the top players across the globe on Google Play, iOS and other leading platforms. Pinpoint key players in any category and identify trends that contribute to their success
Downloads & Revenues - flip between your app’s downloads and revenue for each app and pinpoint volumes on specific dates or over time. Use this data to analyze spikes in data and discover larger trends
In-app-purchases - get a revenue breakdown for each of your available in-app purchases. See which IAP are gaining and losing popularity over set periods of time to better understand the items that are driving your revenue
Reviews - have an instant window into customer feedback by accessing your app’s 100 most recent reviews
Ratings - see a country-by-country breakdown of your star ratings and get some focus on business development
Rank History - let history be your guide. Use this feature to identify trends for rank spikes and dips. Toggle between download and grossing ranks for a comprehensive view of your app’s performance. Rank history is available for all apps on iOS and other leading platforms
Countries - track your worldwide popularity with data available for 155 nations. See what countries are contributing to your downloads and revenue
To access App Annie, please register your account for free at www.AppAnnie.com, and connect an app store publisher account.
For feedback or to report a bug, please email email@example.com
The functionality of these dashboards includes : chart selection (pie chart, bar chart, rotated bar chart, area chart and radar chart), drill in to the next dimension attribute or next hierarchy level, multiple data filtering, selection of measures, selection of dimension attributes, add to favorites & send dashboard by email. Please note that this is a beta version.
- Get LIVE results on the fly updated as you watch
- Easily and visually analyze your key performance indicators wherever you are, whenever you need them.
- Optimized for effortless navigation, filtering and drill-down through any score based result at the touch of a finger.
- Designed to deliver instant analysis on any handheld device.
- Save training costs and time with an interface so familiar and easy to use that you will become a master in no time.
We read all feedback submitted via the app or our website.
We've implemented several improvements based on the feedback already. Keep it coming.
Some members are having trouble logging in. If you are having trouble please send us your feedback and let us know what username and password combination you are trying.
Sie haben zudem die Möglichkeit mit anderen Teilnehmern in Kontakt zu treten. Über den Best Match Filter in der Teilnehmerliste werden Ihnen zudem genau die Kontakte angezeigt, die sich mit Ihrem Profil bspw. hinsichtlich der Funktion decken. So netzwerken Sie mit Gleichgesinnten!
• Execute your strategy with scorecards and action plans
• Involve your team in planning and budgeting activities
• Explore reports and analyse your data
• Track your performance and report your forecast
• Integrate risk management in your daily performance management processes
The functionality of these dashboards includes : chart selection (pie chart, bar chart, rotated bar chart, area chart and radar chart), drill in to the next dimension attribute or next hierarchy level, multiple data filtering, selection of measures, selection of dimension attributes, add to favorites & send dashboard by email.