Mali Daily Pregnancy & Parenting Tracker keeps track of your baby’s everyday development and your body changes, for the first 1000 days of your child’s life — from conception to the second year of age.
Read daily tips and useful articles fully customized for you and your baby on nutrition, symptoms, body changes, baby development, activities, early childhood development, and more. All our content is tailored to a modern Asian physique and lifestyle.
- Daily updates of your baby development customized to your baby’s name, gender, and age
- Over 1,000+ tips and 300+ personalized articles
- Certified by medical doctors and developmental specialist
- Due date calculator and countdown
- Baby Journal
- Kick and contraction counters
- Weekly Baby’s size updates with illustrations
- Weight tracker based on your BMI during pregnancy
- Baby weight, height, head circumference tracker
- Milestones tracker for your child's development
- To do lists
- Food guide
- FAQ from pregnant moms
- Exclusive deals from selected brands
Mali was created by a group of parents, medical doctors, and educators who share the belief that the first 1,000 days is the most critical period in a child’s life. We provide trustworthy, unbiased and medically approved information that's pleasant to consume with the goal to enrich the lives of the modern Asian parents and especially those of their children.
The app was developed in collaboration with Med. Dr. Piyawut Kreetapirom (Pediatrician), Dr. Wanwadee Sapmee Panyakat (Obstetrician), Dr. Vorachai Chuenchompoonut (Obstetrician), and Ketsupar Jirakran (Developmental Specialist). Mali is operated by Mali Family Health Co. Ltd. and was initially funded by the National Innovation Agency (NIA).
Development of the first app began in 2017. The first version was launched on Mother's Day 2018. In June 2021, Mali 2.0 was launched in English and Thai language. Today over 100,000 new parents have downloaded the app to enrich their pregnancy or parenting journey.