The free, fun, and effective way to learn Bible verses! No ads, no restrictions.
Memorize with a System
The Remember Me Bible Memory App is an awesome tool to assist in bible verse memory work. This free app allows you to choose any Bible scripture you want to memorize. You can play several different games that make Bible memorization easy and FUN! When you’ve mastered a Bible memory verse, the app brings it up for review every few days so you can retain what you’ve learned.
● Multiple study methods (word puzzle, fill in the gaps, scripture typer)
● Randomly generated quizzes
● Flashcards with spaced repetition
● Listen to Bible verses or record yourself
● Bible verse images
● Retrieve scriptures from online Bibles
● Share public verse decks
● Sync with multiple devices
● Numerous Scripture translations
● Versatile labelling and filtering
Five Steps to Remember
1 Add a new Bible memory verse
The Bible memory app Remember Me offers various options to save a Bible memory text to your device. You can
- enter any text manually
- retrieve a verse from a variety of Bible versions
- download Bible memory verse collections from other users
2 Commit a Bible verse to memory
Studying a Bible verse gets fun if you apply a variety of methods.
- Listen to it
- Hide random words
- Make it a puzzle
- Display first letters or empty word lines
- Type its first letters
3 Use topics and images
Not everybody is good with numbers - and you don't need to be to to memorize with a system. Add a topic or an image to your Bible memory verse and it will help you pick out the right Bible verse from your memory.
4 Review memorized Bible verses
Once you have committed a memory verse, it shows up for review in the "Due" box. Start a series of Bible flashcards to review the verses. Say the Scripture memory verse aloud, flip the card, and check if you got it right.
Spaced Repetition makes sure you review newly memorized Bible verses often, but don't forget well known Bible memory verses either.
5 Redeem the time
Make the most of every opportunity. The best Bible memory apps work because you can take the two minutes during which you are brushing your teeth to memorize Scripture. Keep Remember Me with you and use it during those natural pause moments of life.