This app offers service members, military families and survivors a fast, 24/7 gateway to personalized military benefits, access to experts, guides to the MilLife and much more.
Free to download, the My Military OneSource app connects you quickly and easily to support to help navigate the MilLife. 24/7 access to powerful tools from the DOD is in your hands anytime, anywhere — to enhance your well-being and resilience. Features include:
• Personalized support: Get quickly to the information that applies to you. Choose service member, military spouse or family member, service branch and installation to get the most relevant results.
• “Just ask” search: What can we do for you today? Housing help? Travel allowances? Your search results are delivered based on your information.
• MilLife guides: Get “must-know” information about the military life on dozens of topics from PCS to managing finances, relationships to recreation, spouse careers to Space-A. Guides include articles, benefits, tools and ways our team of experts can help.
• Benefits: Find, learn, and manage the benefits available to you through service. View all or by category. Benefits cards deliver topline information to help you review quickly.
• Favorite content: Reconnect quickly to favorite information you want to keep handy.
• Fast connect: One touch can put you in contact with live, expert support.
• CONNECT TO SUPPORT: One touch can put you in contact with live expert support by phone call or live chat.
The My Military OneSource app comes from the U.S. Department of Defense and Military Community and Family Policy. It was developed to provide support for service members from the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, Coast Guard, National Guard and Reserves, their military spouses, immediate family members, survivors and other members of the military community. Military Community and Family Policy is the office of the Department of Defense that addresses quality-of-life issues to help service members and their families live their best military lives. MC&FP offers a suite of programs, tools and services – including My Military OneSource – that connect the military community to resources they can use every day, from relocation planning and tax services to confidential non-medical counseling and spouse employment.
Download this free app today and put the support of the DOD and Military OneSource to work for you, anytime, anywhere.